Stop releasing new 7* that are already 6*!!

AmySummersAmySummers Member Posts: 28
Seriously this is getting frustrating. I ranked 5 my spidey stark, the next month you release him as 7*. Was planning to r5 my red skull, now you dropped him as 7*. And based on my luck, my next choice will be dropped as a7* too and I will get it shortly after. And those resources are really expensive

Comments

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    Stop ranking up 6* champs then. Not all, but most of them will eventually come out as 7*, so hold you efforts and wait. Don't rank up anyone anymore
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    So you don't want to have those 150 champs as 7 stars and want to let them die ?
    Makes no sense
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    If they don't do that who are they going to release as a 7*? Batman? There's only like 3 chamos that aren't 6*s in this entire game.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,117 ★★★★★
    You clearly have too much crystal luck.

Even extremely limited pools of incursion and loyalty crystals- the champ I want never shows. Or another example, the 1 titan crystal I ever opened brought me colossus.

When you have this sort of luck, you just see these fun 7 stars as something that might come your way on 2026. It has no bearing on the present.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,401 ★★★★★
    Why are you using materials to r5 6*s anyway? Save those for 7s and only use r5 gems on the 6s. You can r4 the 6s easily since this materials come regularly, and then ascend those to basically make them r5+. The full shift in using 7s is coming soon (if not already here for some), embrace it and play on!
  • Coach_G1Coach_G1 Member Posts: 42
    I feel like ranking up the 6* you enjoy using is still the way to go regardless of the 7*. Im a paragon player so the 7* are not flowing or flocking like the salmon of Capastrano at the moment.

So I look at it like this for my account, would you rather not spend all that time from now until that time you pull that specific 7* not using your favorite champ? Or rank them up, use them in higher end content, BGs, War, AQ, etc… and if you happen to pull that 7* well then you have it. You can take the time to slowly rank up the 7 while still using the 6 (vice versa). Then you can come to the forum to tell us how mad you are for pulling a great 7*.

Im continuing to rank up my 6* I like, but thats my thoughts on it.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Member Posts: 1,132 ★★★★★
    Yeah! Instead release 7 stars that are already available as 5 stars!
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Coach_G1 said:

not flowing or flocking like the salmon of Capastrano

Made my day! 😁
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 808 ★★★★
    You won't get that Stark spidey or Red Skull right away. You'll get a good 6months use out of the 6*. By then, you'll have resources ready to take up the 7*, if you get him. The odds are that you will not.
    Almost everyone has a few 6* that they never got, or it took them years to get them. I'm still missing 2 6* from base pool. Same thing will happen with 7*.

Having a champ released as 7* doesn't mean you'll get him. It might take you years to finally pull him. It might be one of those you never get. So stop **** about it on forums
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★
    Just focus on sig dependent 6* champs. That way even if they get released as 7*s, the 6* will still hold value until 7* awakenings/sigs become commonplace, which will be a very long time yet.
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 445 ★★★★
    What he said ⬆️
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,620 ★★★★★
    So what you really want is only new champs to be 7* and all old champs to never be higher than 6*?
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Member Posts: 262 ★★
    Just r5’d my Hulkling…

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,070 ★★★★★
    Maybe only r5 Ascend champions that needs max sig? Are OP? Are needed immediately?

🫨