**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

WHY?!

Comments

• Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Unfortunately, this is just life in the Battlerealm sometimes. I actually had this discussion with a mate of mine yesterday. We'd both had similar luck to you. Technically good champs (I wouldn't call any of your pulls "bad"), but not the shiny new champs that you'd want from the crystal. While I've r2'd one of the champions I've pulled from a Titan crystal (Shang-Chi) and I would have r2'd more (don't sleep on Jabari) if I just had the resources to do so, it's still more fun to pull new champions that you don't already have ranked up as 6*s regardless of how good they objectively are.

When the crystal shifted yesterday, I pulled a Peni and my mate pulled White Tiger (I think it was). My streak of good but old champs continues, his similar streak was finally broken. It's just how it is. Maybe next time it'll be different for both of us.

A good reply I must say

Most comments on the thread are telling him to be happy with thing and crossbones
    But they don't get that they require 200 sigs to get their full potential
    Anyone who opens Titan crystals does not expect to pull a champion who needs 200 sigs or dupe cause the person isn't gonna have another chance at the crystal for a couple months to even get a single dupe on the champion

Putting thing in titan crystal was a bad descision since Titan crystals were advertised in way as something that will give you your desired new shiny 7* but getting a thing isn't something that's going to make you stoked

And for those saying you need a champion before getting their sig200...
    Well there is no way of getting that 7* champion to sig 200 without spending $10-20k per month on the game atleast until next year.

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    I think it would have made sense to maybe add Thing to the incursions crystal that's basically for champs that require high/max sig to work properly, but having said that, Jax is right in saying that the Titan crystal is the gateway into the basic pool for both new and old champions. If we want Thing in the base pool (and I don't think that's a bad idea), he needs to come through the Titan pool first.

The only other way (now that he wasn't added to the incursions crystal) would have been for him to be in some kind of limited crystal like the one during the Banquet or the Lunar Calendar one Valiant players will get later this month (if I've understood things correctly). I think that would have been the worse choice since it would ultimately have been even harder to dupe him from those.
  • Options
    edricedric Posts: 62
    Nichoas_1 said:

@DNA3000 no. Lol. You seem to comment on everything anyone puts that gets attention so yeah having to be a mouth piece all the time doesn’t inspire anything in me that makes me value your opinions. #1

"I want people who understand to comment. I want people who work for this company (outside of the forums) to comment. Forum guardians…well let’s just say since you guys derail every post that gets any traction…my opinion of your position in this company is not a very high one. It’s like paid bullies coming along to ruin the day of peoples days whom have already been ruined. I have ZERO respect for people who take opposition to others plight. At least as far as a work position is concerned."

About time we the common folk let these forum gurdians aka Kabam white knights have it. Someone is hurting and comes out to complain they quickly rush in to say something akin to "stop complaining and be happy you are still breathing". Let. People. Express. Themselves.

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,525 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

I'm sorry to see you've had some unhappy RNG-time.

Maybe it's worth reiterating, because this isn't the only place I've seen this today: Titan Crystals haven't never been labeled as the place to get the newest or most powerful 7-Star Champions. But they are a first opportunity to get most Champs when they are newly released as a 7-star. Titan Crystals are also an important piece of the pie in allowing Summoners to more specifically target their intended champ acquisition, having a smaller pool to pull from.

You’ve been busy today it seems
    It's been a week.

*looks at calendar*

It's only TUESDAY?!
    *Insert hulk giving taco gif* lol
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,978 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Maybe it's worth reiterating, because this isn't the only place I've seen this today: Titan Crystals haven't never been labeled as the place to get the newest or most powerful 7-Star Champions. But they are a first opportunity to get most Champs when they are newly released as a 7-star. Titan Crystals are also an important piece of the pie in allowing Summoners to more specifically target their intended champ acquisition, having a smaller pool to pull from.

You’ve been busy today it seems
    It's been a week.

*looks at calendar*

It's only TUESDAY?!
    Jackson, you deserve a drink! What's your poison?
    Chocolate milk, mostly.
    Does a body good.
  • Options

Nichoas_1 said:

@DNA3000 no. Lol. You seem to comment on everything anyone puts that gets attention so yeah having to be a mouth piece all the time doesn’t inspire anything in me that makes me value your opinions. #1

#2) I said clearly in the original post JUST ONE DAMN TIME GIVE ME A NEW CHAMP. If you spent a grand in three months and had ZERO of the newest champs as 7* over the last 6 months that they’ve made them, you’d be angry. Period. So you can sit there on your high horse and judge me for being pissed off. That’s fine. But if you start comparing apples to oranges and expect me to be happy for the sake of being happy…well that’s just bot reality and you can rail against reality if you want to but it’s not winning you any points or doing anything constructive.

3.) I want people who understand to comment. I want people who work for this company (outside of the forums) to comment. Forum guardians…well let’s just say since you guys derail every post that gets any traction…my opinion of your position in this company is not a very high one. It’s like paid bullies coming along to ruin the day of peoples days whom have already been ruined. I have ZERO respect for people who take opposition to others plight. At least as far as a work position is concerned. If you somehow think thing has as much value as any of the brand new champs, you’re kidding yourself. Let’s also not forget you put that champion in a crystal with exclusive shards to get him, and he’s already like 6 yrs old. If you find excitement in that then congratulations. I obviously didn’t. So waiting months on end to continuously get champs that aren’t new to the game or even going to get used is a total crock and waste of my time, money, and any other resources it took me to sit down to grind that out. So you can’t tell me your opinion and that’s fine but don’t ask me to be happy and don’t put words in my mouth that never actually came out of it. Please be quiet from here. I have nothing more to discuss with you

Disrespecting the people who serve as Guardians here isn't a good look. Especially when you're disrespecting the Guardian who spends the most time giving thorough explanations to people. We get it. You don't like your pulls. I have a news flash for you. This game has an RNG-based reward system. It's been that way since the inception. You're going to have drops you don't want at times. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can stop being rude to people who are trying to explain something to you.
    Thats not disrespect imo, its a natural reaction. Look, there's something called empathy, which goes a long way when someone is grieving horrible pulls like OP after spending 1000s of $$$. If you got none of that empathy to give, at least don't rub salt in the wound 😒
  • Options
    Honestly, I’d rather get more 7* shards from duping a 7*. Titan shards take too long to gather and require more shards for a bucket of mainly meh champs.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,375 ★★★★★

edric said:

Nichoas_1 said:

#2) I said clearly in the original post JUST ONE DAMN TIME GIVE ME A NEW CHAMP. If you spent a grand in three months and had ZERO of the newest champs as 7* over the last 6 months that they’ve made them, you’d be angry. Period. So you can sit there on your high horse and judge me for being pissed off. That’s fine. But if you start comparing apples to oranges and expect me to be happy for the sake of being happy…well that’s just bot reality and you can rail against reality if you want to but it’s not winning you any points or doing anything constructive.

3.) I want people who understand to comment. I want people who work for this company (outside of the forums) to comment. Forum guardians…well let’s just say since you guys derail every post that gets any traction…my opinion of your position in this company is not a very high one. It’s like paid bullies coming along to ruin the day of peoples days whom have already been ruined. I have ZERO respect for people who take opposition to others plight. At least as far as a work position is concerned. If you somehow think thing has as much value as any of the brand new champs, you’re kidding yourself. Let’s also not forget you put that champion in a crystal with exclusive shards to get him, and he’s already like 6 yrs old. If you find excitement in that then congratulations. I obviously didn’t. So waiting months on end to continuously get champs that aren’t new to the game or even going to get used is a total crock and waste of my time, money, and any other resources it took me to sit down to grind that out. So you can’t tell me your opinion and that’s fine but don’t ask me to be happy and don’t put words in my mouth that never actually came out of it. Please be quiet from here. I have nothing more to discuss with you

Disrespecting the people who serve as Guardians here isn't a good look. Especially when you're disrespecting the Guardian who spends the most time giving thorough explanations to people. We get it. You don't like your pulls. I have a news flash for you. This game has an RNG-based reward system. It's been that way since the inception. You're going to have drops you don't want at times. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can stop being rude to people who are trying to explain something to you.
    Thats not disrespect imo, its a natural reaction. Look, there's something called empathy, which goes a long way when someone is grieving horrible pulls like OP after spending 1000s of $$$. If you got none of that empathy to give, at least don't rub salt in the wound 😒
    Grieving....that's an interesting choice of words. You grieve a death. You grieve a divorce. You don't grieve the loss of money when you choose to spend it on RNG rewards.
    There is no guarantee you will get what you want, and spending in the game is a one-way transaction. People should understand that before they clock the Buy button.
    You can't blame the game for your lack of acceptance with not getting the pulls you want, and expect sympathy.
    I think you should limit yourself to comments about which you know something. Death and divorce are not the only things people grieve about. Financial loss is an important reason to grieve. You can argue if losing money on game is worth grief or not but don’t ever try to tell a grieving person that it’s not grief but their choice. You may make things worse and push them to do drastic things out of guilt/shame.
    Not saying that’s what’s happening here but please refrain from making comments you have no clue about.
  • Options
    CdjcdkjCdjcdkj Posts: 67
    Kabam Jax said:

I feel like we should be able to make a pool of 6 champions out for the ones available in the titain pool kinda like the old wish crystal idea it would make it sting much less opening one of these with how long it takes to get one crystal or make them like a nexus
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,856 ★★★★

• Options
    Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Posts: 144 ★★
    Oh look my comment disappeared. Go figure. Thats exactly why I don’t comment on here normally anymore. You have a gripe and tell it like it is and they silence you for it. Awesome
  • Options
    To anyone who read the original post: if you understand this frustration because you are going through the same experience…thank you. Thats all I wanted was to see how other players felt and if I was just a weirdo alone in the woods on this topic. Clearly im not and I thank you for letting me know that.
  • Options
    edited February 7
    5 Titan pulls: colossus, crossbones, Jabari panther, Jabari Panther, and Thing. This is why I have zero enthusiasm about Titan crystals
  • Options
    @Kabam Jax yay it worked lol. I don’t believe my delivery of my opinion was somehow disrespectful. What I do believe is that you and the guardians don’t care for that opinion and take it as an attack. That’s not the intention, but the intention is to shield myself from what I also view as being “attacked”. It doesn’t matter how respectful I come across(tho I make the attempt anyway). The guardians will swoop in and tell you what’s what and how to feel. I’m not down with that at all. I disagree with that method of problem solving and often times their presence creates a separate set of issues that don’t even pertain to the original post. Having said that, this is why I don’t generally appreciate their presence, and I think the community at large feel the same way. There are people who need checked and that’s real. Then there’s a difference of opinion and overstepping your boundaries when it comes to other people and I don’t believe the guardians recognize that boundary.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    Nichoas_1 said:

5 Titan pulls: colossus, crossbones, Jabari panther, Jabari Panther, and Thing. This is why I have zero enthusiasm about Titan crystals

That's 5 more 7 star champs than I have.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,377 ★★★★★
    Nichoas_1 said:

@Kabam Jax yay it worked lol. I don’t believe my delivery of my opinion was somehow disrespectful. What I do believe is that you and the guardians don’t care for that opinion and take it as an attack. That’s not the intention, but the intention is to shield myself from what I also view as being “attacked”. It doesn’t matter how respectful I come across(tho I make the attempt anyway). The guardians will swoop in and tell you what’s what and how to feel. I’m not down with that at all. I disagree with that method of problem solving and often times their presence creates a separate set of issues that don’t even pertain to the original post. Having said that, this is why I don’t generally appreciate their presence, and I think the community at large feel the same way. There are people who need checked and that’s real. Then there’s a difference of opinion and overstepping your boundaries when it comes to other people and I don’t believe the guardians recognize that boundary.

What you call an attack is a discussion of thoughts and ideas. When people come here and present problems and solutions, that's one thing. That becomes a discussion. When they open a Thread to have a rant, then people are going to respond to that.
    No one is telling anyone how to feel. However, if you express it here, people are going to respond to the way you express it. The Forum is for Players to discuss the game first and foremost. Not just to drop feedback for the Mods to pass to the Devs.
    Your original comment wasn't very productive at all, just a vent about how you feel entitled to better pulls. You're not a victim. I find it disingenuous to say that. I would also wager that your feelings on the Guardians is not a general consensus. The majority of people operate with respect towards them.
  • Options
    Nichoas_1 said:

Soo eloquently put. This is exactly 💯 how I feel about some guardians and their behavior here
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    edited February 8
    Nichoas_1 said:

The guardians will swoop in and tell you what’s what and how to feel. I’m not down with that at all. I disagree with that method of problem solving and often times their presence creates a separate set of issues that don’t even pertain to the original post.

I actually resonated with that. I don’t think it’s just guardians though, forum members are generally this way. I do think that @Kabam Jax has a great way of dealing with forum problems though, using a healthy balance of humour, authority and empathy. I think a couple of guardians are this way too, so hopefully we will see a slightly more wholesome forums.

Lol who am I kidding I love the forums for the dumpster fire that it is 🤡
  • Options
    PizzaTheHutPizzaTheHut Posts: 2
    Nichoas_1 said:

To anyone who read the original post: if you understand this frustration because you are going through the same experience…thank you. Thats all I wanted was to see how other players felt and if I was just a weirdo alone in the woods on this topic. Clearly im not and I thank you for letting me know that.

Bro, if you wanna know how I feel about it?…you’re on here talking about opening “multiple” Titan crystals so obviously you’re a higher ranked player that’s probably been playing the game for awhile.

If you haven’t realized by now that crystals like that are COMPLETELY random. I don’t go whine to the pit boss at the casino after (as Wesley Snipes says “always bet on black”) it land on red 3 or 4 times in a row. Again, it’s completely random. I taught my kids this lesson when they were little, You Get What You Get & You Don’t Throw A Fit!

How some people don’t understand this is beyond me!

• Options
    @PizzaTheHut try duping waiting months to get those shards, spending your moment time in grinding out every dark corner of the game, and these are your rewards. Random is fine. 5 duds in a row when these shards come that hard is like crazy. I said u wanted one usable champion offense from 5 of those. That’s not greedy after all I’ve done in this game
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,655 ★★★
    Lol...people still don't understand RNG pulls when trying their money luck.

A great idea for Kabam to make money is to sell the wished champion for US$ 300 (conversion to other currencies needed) at every 3 months

But with this, don't forget we would see a huge amount of Infamous IM, Abs Man, Photon, Groot, Moondragon, Morbius, Werewolf, eg....with richer or addicted people

Btw, send me this Thing 7* you don't want 🥺
  • Options
    GridarGridar Posts: 26
    No one can beat my titan "luck". Opened 3 crystals, 3 Gladiators... At least I have a slim hope for his buff..
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    edited February 9
    Nichoas_1 said:

We die in silence.

• Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 383 ★★
    I just spent all my energy refills in exploration, units in incursions and all bg chips to open 3 6 star crystals in a row, i got civil warrior, abomination and deadpool xforce

It is what it is tbh just a rng game not a big deal 🤷