**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help kabam reach 1 mill likes.

I feel like they are really trying. We didn’t even get close to one million and they still released those special stuff. I feel like everyone should really go and try to hit one mill.

Comments

• VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Agreed.

Classy move @Kabam Miike
    ...I actually just texted my wife to Like the MCOC FB Page.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    sooner or later, the page will get the 1 mil likes. I hope they come up with another appreciation thing/event if that happens. that's just a hope, though...
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Vavasour wrote: »

So did I....and she was like "Who is this?" and "How did you get my number?"...not responsive at all....hopefully she will listen to you.

:)
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »

So did I....and she was like "Who is this?" and "How did you get my number?"...not responsive at all....hopefully she will listen to you.

:)

hahaha the people in this forum...
    I was one of the naysayers, Kabam proved me wrong.

Hopefully people who didn’t like the FB page reconsider.
    I was one of the naysayers, Kabam proved me wrong.

Hopefully people who didn’t like the FB page reconsider.

100% agree that it was a classy move on Kabam's part.
    I just have no impulse control when it comes to making stupid jokes. :)
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    They released the crystal?

No, but they announced that they would even though they did not hit their Facebook goal...I would guess sometime in the next 10 days
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    They released the crystal?

No, but they announced that they would even though they did not hit their Facebook goal...I would guess sometime in the next 10 days

It’s gonna be on December 10th
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Sorry I’ll pass