**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Winter of Woe... You will all agree with this.

Comments

• Options
    Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 166 ★★

This turned into a Demonzfyre vs Everyone thread real quick lmao

I don't care. What else is new? I don't see the problem with the energy. It's just weird you're just now having the issue. Not when the Livestream happened and not when the info dropped.

So why now? It wasn't a secret.
    I can bet that if the fights weren't as annoying there wouldn't be complaints about the energy cost.
    For me personally doesnt matter too much as I always have extra in the overflow, but that's not the case for everyone.

Still a bit over the top though, like why the extra node to move to. I do think it should he reduced for the next ones.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,476 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

You can't revive farm anymore. What are you doing with all the energy refills you get?

Wait are you actually defending the energy thing? I know you take pride in being the #1 mascot for all decisions made by the team, but this is a new low. Even for you. Do better.
    The fact that even GroundedWisdom (please don't take offense to this if you read it mate lol) agreed that the energy cost is an issue... Yeah, definitely a new low for Demonzfyre, I'm actually surprised.
    Kudos to you sir for bringing this up, that is exactly what came to my mind as well but I didn’t want to make Grounded feel bad so I restrained. But if anything this shows that he never really had bad intentions from the start, so I give him credit for that, whereas Demonzfyre just advocates for whichever side of the argument that will hurt the playerbase more with nefarious intentions in mind.
    Don't you have some titan crystal pulls to complain about?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,147 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

You can't revive farm anymore. What are you doing with all the energy refills you get?

Wait are you actually defending the energy thing? I know you take pride in being the #1 mascot for all decisions made by the team, but this is a new low. Even for you. Do better.
    The fact that even GroundedWisdom (please don't take offense to this if you read it mate lol) agreed that the energy cost is an issue... Yeah, definitely a new low for Demonzfyre, I'm actually surprised.
    Kudos to you sir for bringing this up, that is exactly what came to my mind as well but I didn’t want to make Grounded feel bad so I restrained. But if anything this shows that he never really had bad intentions from the start, so I give him credit for that, whereas Demonzfyre just advocates for whichever side of the argument that will hurt the playerbase more with nefarious intentions in mind.
    I didn't meant it as a bad thing either, I agree with everything you said. It shows he truly does care about the game's health after all, some of his opinions may have been extremely unpopular but it's clear he wasn't saying what he was saying just for the sake of agreeing with Kabam, and that's a good thing.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,147 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

I didn't meant it as a bad thing either, I agree with everything you said. It shows he truly does care about the game's health after all, some of his opinions may have been extremely unpopular but it's clear he wasn't saying what he was saying just for the sake of agreeing with Kabam, and that's a good thing.
    Both of you are weird with that. You both give him a hard time over everything he's ever said. This isn't the first time he's taken this type of stance. He's disagreed with things Kabam has done, just like I have.

What's really disturbing is that he agrees with you and all the sudden in your eyes, "he's not that bad of a guy".

No matter how badly you've treated him, he's never got to the levels either of you have towards him. He keeps his composure while everyone around him dog piles but this one thing is enough for you to say he's never had bad intentions. Let's see how long that lasts the next time he says something you don't agree with. Shame on both of you.
    I rarely give him a hard time. As a matter of fact the last time was over the mythic crystal situation.

Never seen you disagree with anything Kabam does personally.

What level? I haven't argued with you in months lol interesting that this is the comment you decided to reply to.
  • Options

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Both of you are weird with that. You both give him a hard time over everything he's ever said. This isn't the first time he's taken this type of stance. He's disagreed with things Kabam has done, just like I have.

What's really disturbing is that he agrees with you and all the sudden in your eyes, "he's not that bad of a guy".

No matter how badly you've treated him, he's never got to the levels either of you have towards him. He keeps his composure while everyone around him dog piles but this one thing is enough for you to say he's never had bad intentions. Let's see how long that lasts the next time he says something you don't agree with. Shame on both of you.
    I rarely give him a hard time. As a matter of fact the last time was over the mythic crystal situation.

Never seen you disagree with anything Kabam does personally.

What level? I haven't argued with you in months lol interesting that this is the comment you decided to reply to.
    That's because you don't look hard enough. I've already disagreed with this fight. I'm also mad that RHulks physical burst damage counts as DoT.

And don't worry, I'll be responding to the other comment. This one was more important.
  • Options
    edited February 8
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Even if this was true, theres nothing he can possibly say that can out do you undermining the overtunedness of the fight and the 10 energy requirement. You’re pretty much the only one advocating for it being a fair fight. I know you take pride in holding the record for never disagreeing with Kabam but this is sadly just a new low, even for you. If anyone here should be feeling shame, it ought to be you, with all due respect
    Again, you see what you want to see. I've already explained I have issues with the fight but you won't acknowledge it. That's fine. It's whatever.
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 500 ★★
    If you don't wanna do it you can pretend this doesn't exist lol..
    After spending most of my revives in Necro, I might give this Winter Woe a miss.
    No Everest Content for time being can't afford to have another heart attack fight after Necro 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    We all wanted to know how DF felt about the energy cost, and now we know. Why is everyone so mad?