Options

Does anyone beat absorbing man with robots yet?

Seems all my champs are rely on DOT, kind of wonder how u guys beat him?

Comments

• Options
    CloudlololCloudlolol Posts: 24

• Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 111
    Yeah I haven’t managed to do it either I’ve done sinister six and gamma so far
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,820 ★★★★
    Nothing on YT yet as well, i only see gamma champs and sandman
  • Options
    I beat the other two. These two are ok for me.

• Options
    Ashacekar said:

Nothing on YT yet as well, i only see gamma champs and sandman

Ok then I will wait for tomorrow
  • Options
    I did it with warloc k
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 219 ★★★
    Took a few (many) goes to get used to it but eventually got into the rhythm and got it down with 2 revives ( and a few energy refills). Took down to 30% on first revive and was dreaming of a MSD solo but failed. Although I begrudgingly ranked guillotine to 7r2 to do it.
  • Options
    MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    I used WL 5/65 ascended, costed me ~20 revives, it was harder than necropolis (I have that 100% along with all content), max I could do per run is ~10%, but most of them were ~2-5%
    the limitation is very counterproductive.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,032 ★★★★★
    Use Guilly or Warlock. For Guilly, spam sp1 and don’t let him throw specials. Hold block and pray that the AI cooperates and you can get him down in 1-2 revives
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,364 ★★★★
    For the robot one, either Guilly 2099 or Warlock are good options. I just watched @Lagacy ‘s video yesterday and he said Warlock is bugged though
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,809 ★★★★★
    I'll have some tries later with my r4 Viv Vision. She at least can heal block and has phase mechanic to negate block damage, but the unstoppable will be annoying
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,551 ★★★★
    Had another go with Warlock this morning, way too bad at the game to make much headway, but I can at least say that Warlock is no longer bugged in this fight, his infection things apply normally when you hit him.
  • Options
    BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Posts: 23
    Omega Sentinel (Mine was R4 and Sig 1)
    I used suicide masteries

1. Don’t use pre-fight
    2. Parry and use heavy at start of fight (now your in heal block mode)
    3. Don’t heavy again
    4. In between Abs Man unstoppable get as many 5 hit combos starting with medium and finishing with medium. If not enough time for 5 hit combo use medium, medium. Heal Block will stay active and no worry about regen.
    5. Spam Abs Man SP1 and repeat with medium combos till he’s dead.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,809 ★★★★★
    Just did my run with Viv Vision. Took me a while to get used to it, and a couple of revives mostly due to the AI bugs that will never be fixed apparently.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    I mean, there‘s still almost 2 weeks to go to get the fight figured out with a robot… In that 2 weeks you can „farm“ over 25 revives and if you manage, you may have a better time wit the next objectives…

That being said: Nah, I‘m good taking that free points not going in with my Nimrod (or any of the r3 robots that I do have)
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I’m surprised the valiant challenge wasn’t robots, if I was paragon I’d be pretty upset since they need to do robots challenge
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 213 ★★

I’m surprised the valiant challenge wasn’t robots, if I was paragon I’d be pretty upset since they need to do robots challenge

Yeah I’m stuck at paragon and my strongest robot is r4 6* nimrod who does **** all on the fight
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Eventually I just played super aggressively in order to take off as much health as I could in one go, and then I quit out when Abs' regen kicked in or I died to an SP3. Whichever came first. Playing this way, I could do maybe 10% damage per revive but it just felt like a revive fiesta at that point.

I just did the same thing with my r5 Ascended nimrod. Only I wasn’t as successful as you! Some runs were good (7-8% health down) some fights were bad and he gained 1-2% health, because I did’nt manage to quit out fast enough once he threw a special…

All in all it took me close to 50 (yes, fifty!) revives!

I know we didn’t have to do it… But I had 40 revives in the inventory and some free crystals to spare, so I thought better burn through these revives now… Who knows when this wiggle room will come in handy (looking at you, gauntlet in the final week)
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    r2 warlock with 5 revives. I didn't think it was that bad but then again not everyone has an r2 warlock in their roster. My strat was alternate baiting l1s and l2s so you can disable his form consistently without worrying about cooldown. Also, with infection up, if abs goes into magma or uru form don't worry about knocking him down to get him out yet, save it when he goes refined or when u don't got a infection because 1 block doesn't insta kill u unless he's got the crit and a cruelty passive thingys. Then just keep building up to l3s to take like 1-2 percent health each time.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,882 ★★★★★

r2 warlock with 5 revives. I didn't think it was that bad but then again not everyone has an r2 warlock in their roster. My strat was alternate baiting l1s and l2s so you can disable his form consistently without worrying about cooldown. Also, with infection up, if abs goes into magma or uru form don't worry about knocking him down to get him out yet, save it when he goes refined or when u don't got a infection because 1 block doesn't insta kill u unless he's got the crit and a cruelty passive thingys. Then just keep building up to l3s to take like 1-2 percent health each time.

I have only a rank 4 6* warlock, should i just try to strictly push him to sp1 and sp2 instead of when the infections are not up or when he gets refined since less health for the block damage id take?

Also how did you play around the unstoppable, or does infection sometimes prevent it? Or did you just have a really good AI?
  • Options
    TeiTei Posts: 49
    Has anyone tried with dragon man?