Options

Who is the best non-objective champion for WoW?

arifin74arifin74 Posts: 104
edited February 9 in General Discussion
As we are getting point for any champ completion, which champions are good for abs man overall? For the context, I dont have gamma or robot champs (no 6r5 or 7r2 possible for me). So planning to collect that 1 point. I could probably rank up a champ (if I have it) to R4 in next 13 days, or max R3

Comments

• Options

Dr. Doom, shocker, sandman

Awesome, thanks. I have 6R4 Doom and 7R1 Shocker, so no need for new rank up for this phase.
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 370 ★★★
    Sandman is a really good option.
    Just get the energy damage up and spam sp2, as long as you have despair mastery.
    Very safe albeit slow, and you get an objective point.

I also suspect AntiVenom would be great with regen on block, decelerate and all the debuffs!
  • Options
    call_me_ogcall_me_og Posts: 87

Sandman is a really good option.
    Just get the energy damage up and spam sp2, as long as you have despair mastery.
    Very safe albeit slow, and you get an objective point.

I also suspect AntiVenom would be great with regen on block, decelerate and all the debuffs!

anti venom could be good yeah just gotta hope you dont die by blocking an attack
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    Doom worked really well. Managed to get one shot in second try
  • Options

So what's the trick here with Doom? He is not going to stop healing right? The stager on heavy can stop unstoppable though, but without shock, that many heavies is difficult.
  • Options
    Void. The unstoppable is cake, the regen is everything. Fight him like a normal fight with regen eliminated.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,397 ★★★★★
    Titania works extremely well
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    edited February 9
    arifin74 said:

So what's the trick here with Doom? He is not going to stop healing right? The stager on heavy can stop unstoppable though, but without shock, that many heavies is difficult.
    The trick is. We are going to use heavy every now and then to counter unstoppable.

And make sure to block very often. So that abs man doesn't use his specials. So, no more regen.

We put him in a doom cycle by using sp1 and sp3 only. No sp2.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I used Titania for my initial clear she does the fight very well. Heavies will counter the unstoppable with her staggers.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 442 ★★★
    I had him down to 26% with 7R1 fully boosted OG Hulk with some revives…a few revives later he was up to 76% again…F this…💩💩💩
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 460 ★★★

This guy^ makes it easy mode