**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to awaken

Zane22Zane22 Posts: 50
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Who should I awaken 4*
I’m still not uncollected so who would help me the most

Who to awaken 39 votes

SE Spidey
20% 8 votes
Magik
2% 1 vote
Star Lord
76% 30 votes

Comments

• If you can hold a combo Star Lord is beyond amazing. I've heard Spark and Maik are good too but I can't speak from experience there. I say SL for sure
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    All 3 champs are great. But star lord is the only one who really relies on being awakened. The other 2 have good sig abilities but they’re decent unduped also.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Star Lord is the best raw damage dealer in the game. That said, he isn't for everyone. If you can't consistently sustain long hit streaks, then he's not going to do you much good since he has terrible armor and can't take a hit. You gotta at least be able to constantly sustain hit streaks of like 50+ to really benefit from his ability for all EQ and Pre-Act 5 content. For end game content you should probably be rolling off 100+ hit streaks to get the most mileage out of him.

Magik is a tremendous utility champ, but she doesn't need to be awakened to be an offensive beast. It certainly helps, but she's very much playable unwoke. She's also borderline generic gem worthy imo.

Can't speak to SE Spidey because I don't have him. #sad
  • Zane22Zane22 Posts: 50
    Or should I grind for SL on Thursday

Thanks for ur advice in advance
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Well obviously grind for SL first, then make a decision. Starting.... Now.
  • Riise81Riise81 Posts: 32
    Seatin regrets getting his stark spidey awakened