**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone know if there is going to be a Romance bundle event this year?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
The last few years there has been a Romance bundle event - various clusters of rank up and other items such as romance champ awakening gems you could buy via units, and I believe also some enhancements to the unit packages themselves. Was sort of thinking if they did it again this year it would have dropped today (as it did last year on Feb 9th) but no sign of it.

Anyone hear anything?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynuts said:

Change the question to: "Do you guys think Kabam likes money?" and i think we have our answer

Yes, I agree - just am surprised we haven’t seen it yet.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,995 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Change the question to: "Do you guys think Kabam likes money?" and i think we have our answer

Maybe on Sunday or Wednesday, though they are weird days to drop the deals
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Yeah maybe. Last year it dropped on a Thursday - which was also a bit strange.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

It is likely a Monday-Monday event if there is one. Nothing will ever be released on Sunday because if something is wrong, they'd have to call someone in to the office to fix it and I'm sure they'd much rather focus on things that aren't mcoc during their weekend time.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

It is likely a Monday-Monday event if there is one. Nothing will ever be released on Sunday because if something is wrong, they'd have to call someone in to the office to fix it and I'm sure they'd much rather focus on things that aren't mcoc during their weekend time.
    Yes, agree. If not Friday to Friday then Monday to Monday probably makes the most sense. Thanks @Pikolu
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 137
    Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

call someone in??? I thought there were just twelve or so captives shackled to a single blade server comprised of Commadore 64s held together with zip ties and spite? o_0
  • Options
    Ok well - apparently either not happening or Tues to Tues / Wed to Wed
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,995 ★★★★★

I am genuinely surprised tbh
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

I am genuinely surprised tbh
    I still think they are going to do it at some point this week. I can’t imagine they aren’t going to monetize the Romancing 7* exclusive gem Valiants are getting in the Valentines calendar.
  • Options
    edited February 12
    DrZola said:

Honestly, I think we all could use a little romance from Kabam. They didn’t call or even send flowers after that AbsMan fight.

Dr. Zola

True @DrZola , although since we all keep coming back for more apparently they are counting on our battered gamer syndrome.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    I think the calendar is slated to start on Wednesday, so I imagine everything else will kick off on Wednesday as well.