Winter of Woe Abs Man = New pre-nerf 6.2 Champion boss?

SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Member Posts: 211 ★★
Just exhausted my whole revive stash, health potion stash and 4 hour crystals. Abs Man still at over 50% health and I can't see me getting the Sinister 6 challenge done. I haven't felt like I wanted to quit the game like this since the 6.2 pass/fail Champion boss fight..

Comments

• SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Member Posts: 211 ★★

Not to mention I have used up 300 units worth of energy refills trying to practice against him, before ending up having to start reviving because the energy cost was too expensive. I feel like I could've done another half a Necro path using all these wasted revives and health potions (I've already explored Necro though)

The issue is, atleast you can chip down champion's 3 phases and you can get it done after practice on the 4th phase. But in abs man fight, he will heal back the damage you chip him down, He will definitely be one of the worst bosses in mcoc history.

I'm talking about the original champion boss where you needed to get the 5 prowess in one attempt without dying to get him down.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Member Posts: 472 ★★★

The issue is, atleast you can chip down champion's 3 phases and you can get it done after practice on the 4th phase. But in abs man fight, he will heal back the damage you chip him down, He will definitely be one of the worst bosses in mcoc history.

I'm talking about the original champion boss where you needed to get the 5 prowess in one attempt without dying to get him down.
    I remember that fight. Hated it. But I would dust off my R4 5* CAIW and do the original 6.2 pre nerfs Champion fight all over again in a heartbeat as opposed to redoing the #robot objective. That was just awful to have to complete.