**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another Emergency Maintenance!!??

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017

"Dude, bugs are fixed during scheduled maintenance. Unscheduled downtime doesn't help them fix bugs. There's no trade off between wanting fewer bugs and wanting fewer unscheduled downtime events. Technically speaking, an unscheduled downtime *is* a kind of bug.

The occasional unscheduled downtime event is unavoidable in any system. But the number of them that have occurred recently (and by "recently" I mean "in 2017") have been higher than I find reasonable for a massively multiplayer game.[/quote]"

And complaining has done what for you, the community or the game? has it made it better? fixed anything? Every time the game goes down, there's 15-20 stupid posts about how they need to fix the game and it's still not to your liking. Some things can't wait for scheduled maintenance and it is what it is.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    there's a thing called autofight, so technically, yes, i can say kabam fights for me o:)

i wasn't **** btw, i was just pointing out that the game going down doesn't necesarily mean bugs will be fixed. as for why i didn't point out bugs, i did say there's plenty of discussion on them in this forum. you'll realize when you've been foruming long enough. those discussions are not that uncommon.

but alright, i do want to play the "point out" game for a bit. i'm sure my post was calm and etc, so please, point out the part where i am ****. i want to know.

You aren't the OP
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »
    And complaining has done what for you, the community or the game? has it made it better? fixed anything?

Hard to say with certainty, but I think my own personal posts have had some realized constructive purpose over time. I'm only one person among many other players often taking issue with the same thing, but I think "complaining" had an impact on things like Dr. Strange's overnerf in 12.0, Captain America's broken 12.0 block numbers, changing the mechanics of Parry post-DR and making DR stat computations visible in-game. Even when they don't generate immediate results in the game, I think they contribute meaningfully to the conversation surrounding the game, so I'm satisfied my time is not being wasted.

How's complaining working out for you? Are your complaints generating any positive results for you?

• Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    no wonder i've stopped playing the game so heavily