MY FIRST 7 STAR

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,746 ★★★★★
I got 7 star shang chi cuz I duped 6 star kindred. It landed on gorr and I was like cool, I have maxed 5 star but I love gorr so I wouldn't mind, them it rolled to stryfe and I was like aw bleep then it moved to shang and I got so gassed. Gonna do some shooting stars and 7 for 7

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,746 ★★★★★
    Whats the best stat focus for him. I put critical damage but is there a better one? Special damage?
    Also im so happy I didnt use a mystic gem because I recently duped most of my candidates namely purgs and kindred
    edited February 13
    I just remembered its my first ever shabg chi. I was planning on doing arena for 3 star then I decided against it lol
    Yooo
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 609 ★★★
    Nice mate, that’s a really good pull. Critical or special damage good for Shang.

He’ll see you through lots of content, some good utility and massive damage.
    Glassback said:

Nice mate, that’s a really good pull. Critical or special damage good for Shang.

He’ll see you through lots of content, some good utility and massive damage.

Thx
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,828 ★★★★★
    Critical damage on offense and block penetration on defense (it's not like you gonna put him on defense but anyways).

Also he is the best skill champ imo, You must be super lucky to pull him as first 7*.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 915 ★★★
    i prefer bonus sp damage one , but additional crit damage is fine too
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,351 ★★★★★

One day get him like this :)

Definitely @Nemesis_17 i wish I could get the wu charges through sp1 not sp3 tho to make him more bg friendly but the damages makes up for it

Definitely @Nemesis_17 i wish I could get the wu charges through sp1 not sp3 tho to make him more bg friendly but the damages makes up for it
    You can still go sp1 just to dump power so you can build more charges through combos. It would be cool if he gained like 2 charges on sp1 but that’d maybe be too op lol
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,828 ★★★★★

Practice perfect timed parry and dex, it helps you build charges quicker
    Both good ideas and thx

Practice perfect timed parry and dex, it helps you build charges quicker
    Also true
    One word

- yes

Once you get to the point where you can kill in one sp2, it gets pretty fun

Once you get to the point where you can kill in one sp2, it gets pretty fun

Soon jealous lol, how do you find him for questing @Nemesis_17
    edited February 13
    He’s awesome for questing, my go to slow champ. Plus he can get openings just through hitting block and can purify debuffs. He does a lot, pretty much anything other than everest content.

He’s awesome for questing, my go to slow champ. Plus he can get openings just through hitting block and can purify debuffs. He does a lot, pretty much anything other than everest content.

Awesome
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,320 ★★★★★
    Normally I do MLLLM MLLM Heavy MM And repeat till almost/close to sp3 and launch sp2 for short fights.