**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Why does the Superior mythic Romance crystal look the same as the Paragon romance.

ShepShep Posts: 150
I was under the assumption they were the same thing and didn't realize they weren't. Deceptive marketing at its finest.

Comments

• Options
    Obviously they look like the same crystal that they're selling.. They never had a mythic crystal before this event therefore it is a little deceptive .
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,386 ★★★★★
    edited February 15
    Shep said:

Obviously they look like the same crystal that they're selling.. They never had a mythic crystal before this event therefore it is a little deceptive .

Do u also go in a store just locked at in and buy it without reading what you bought.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,589 ★★★★★
    edited February 15
    Shep said:

If you go shopping for a shirt do you not check the size to make sure it is correct before purchasing? You cant know what the size is without checking since the design of each size is similar. Your logic sucks man
  • Options
    I just gave my opinion, like it or not this isn't a debate.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,989 Guardian
    Shep said:

My bud, the reason for forums is to have discussions. You can post whatever you want on here, and whatever you post is subject to discussion (minus the stuff that goes against the rules). This isn't the space to vent with no feedback.
  • Options
    edited February 15
    I'm just saying I don't have any reason to respond but I appreciate the feedback.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,028 ★★★★★
    Shep said:

....an opinion is literally synonymous with debates. That's kinda how they work.