Carinas challenge with Tigra

Maxus7Maxus7 Member Posts: 40
Been playing this game for 8 year and literally just picked up a 6* Tigra yesterday. Look I can totally understand kabam wanting us to use revives spend units but what I have a problem with is them forcing us to get really good with a champ not everyone is comfortable playing. Sorry Fintech but this just feels like a flex on your part. It’s like if I came up with a challenge so I say you guys need to quake and shake this whole path, don’t worry it’s doable watch me I can do it. This is the part that frustrates me the most. We really didn't expect this from a member of the community

Comments

• CoMinowCoMinow Member Posts: 331 ★★
    It does hurt that fellow players are now making money grab content.

What’s worse is they don’t understand the value of the money with respect to the game specifically. The fact is most people go to work and play the game in their free time. Spending the money they earn at work on the game.

The people creating this content get paid to play the game. For some of them it’s literally their job. So the money they’re spending on the game is actually coming from other players. Not only that. They’re also getting that eight hours a day that the rest of us are on a time clock to get better at the game and learn the nuances of the game. So that they actually spend less resources than us, even though their resources are being paid for by other players, rather than how the rest of us have to obtain them.

If they want something new, set up a live stream, play the game for a little while make 50 100 $200 an hour for playing a game. All the rest of us have to spend that same amount of money to play it.
  • CoMinowCoMinow Member Posts: 331 ★★
    And according to Mike we’re all Walmart employees crying for basically no reason.

It would’ve been nice if the people who created the content like karate, Mike were actually explaining their thoughts behind it while doing it instead of having a live stream where they just flex the fact that they can do it, without breaking down the actual mechanics of what’s happening. Because the rest of us get hit.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I just wish I didn’t have to rank up 5 champs for gauntlet challenge that I’ll almost never use again, I don’t have the resources to do that.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,548 ★★★★
    You see, not a required thing to do, you do it if you think you can, no one's forcing you
  • Omega_RunnerOmega_Runner Member Posts: 143 ★★
    Looks like it's time to close my shop, here.