**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Pulled this gem today

Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,511 ★★★★★

Just wanted to share some incursions crystal happiness. I channeled KarateMike and got my most wanted pull (now if only he were usable in the avengers challenge). I actually wanted Mojo duped just for the challenge but this is way better for everything else

Thank you Kabam gods for not giving me Namor or something. Still have another shot for Mojo from the valentines calendar

Comments

• Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 688 ★★★
    Enjoy him! He’s currently my favorite 7*, I took him to R3 and don’t regret it one bit
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I pulled him last night, I was so ecstatic I forgot to ss
  • Options
    @Emilia90 Welcome to the rest of your life
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Congrats @Emilia90 - very jealous as I was really hoping for him myself but pulled Ronin last week instead. Sigh.
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★

Hey mike, fan from china here. Who would you choose if you had to choose between spidey 2099, zemo, and hulkbuster?
  • Options

Hey mike, fan from china here. Who would you choose if you had to choose between spidey 2099, zemo, and hulkbuster?
    @AcidBurn404 this question just made my head explode
    Pleasure to actually talk with you sir. Also a little thing with zemo that i found out is that when you have your furies active using a relic will not consume your furies but the insane attack is still granted to the relic hits. Seeing u not using this trick on ur zemo challenge run also made my head explode :wink:
  • Options

@AcidBurn404 some tricks are better left without video proof 🤫

😉

Yeah kinda i guess-- to prevent kabam from nerfing them...... :wink:
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

I’ve been playing around with mine, and just at rank one he’s absolutely blowing my mind. I can’t wait to r2 and eventually r3 him
  • Options
    XxDeadDreadxXXxDeadDreadxX Posts: 48
    Why is hulkbuster good?
  • Options

Congrats @Emilia90 - very jealous as I was really hoping for him myself but pulled Ronin last week instead. Sigh.

I’m sorry about that. I know there are some ronin fans out there that do some cool stuff with him, but yeah, he wasn’t up there on my most wanted. I’d still take him over Namor though personally speaking
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

I’ve been playing around with mine, and just at rank one he’s absolutely blowing my mind. I can’t wait to r2 and eventually r3 him
    I did some rol testing with him and he’s bonkers. I still have to get used to the whole waiting before the sp2 thing so they hold block, but even without that, he was hitting so hard.

Also thanks Mike for commenting on here and sending a HB my way :)
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    He was my most wanted from my incursion crystal, But ended up getting capiw.

Cap is pretty good, and a nuke in bgs. I'm surprised I didn't seen anyone actually r3ed capiw. Imo he is r3 worthy, even unduped. My r1 easily hits 140k sp2 (175k against mystics) if it does crit, without suicides. That's even higher than sunspot, But he is getting very little love.
  • Options

Cap is pretty good, and a nuke in bgs. I'm surprised I didn't seen anyone actually r3ed capiw. Imo he is r3 worthy, even unduped. My r1 easily hits 140k sp2 (175k against mystics) if it does crit, without suicides. That's even higher than sunspot, But he is getting very little love.

Cap is good but I think they threw in a lot of stuff to counter him after he was released. I thought he was easily the top science back then (next to void) and he was a staple on most people’s teams.

I think he’s not getting much love atm because the incursions crystal is still super limited. I’ve only gone for it twice because incursions can be frustrating. If I could change something about cap, I’d let him use his sig ability without teammates + allow him to counter passive unstoppable too. Idk if that would make him too good, but it would definitely catapult him up to the top of the science class again
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Cap is good but I think they threw in a lot of stuff to counter him after he was released. I thought he was easily the top science back then (next to void) and he was a staple on most people’s teams.

I think he’s not getting much love atm because the incursions crystal is still super limited. I’ve only gone for it twice because incursions can be frustrating. If I could change something about cap, I’d let him use his sig ability without teammates + allow him to counter passive unstoppable too. Idk if that would make him too good, but it would definitely catapult him up to the top of the science class again
    Nah his sig ability should remain same, That's what signifies his identity as a character in comics/movies. He is the leader of avenger and depends on his teammates.

Regarding unstoppable, he could use something like stryfe, removes a unstoppable at expense of kinetic charge.

But a better tune up would be, His sp2 should be a guaranteed crit if launched at 5 kinetic charges. That makes him a god tier nuke for bgs, without needing his sig. But he is already good so I doubt kabam will ever tune him up in near future.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Nah his sig ability should remain same, That's what signifies his identity as a character in comics/movies. He is the leader of avenger and depends on his teammates.

Regarding unstoppable, he could use something like stryfe, removes a unstoppable at expense of kinetic charge.

But a better tune up would be, His sp2 should be a guaranteed crit if launched at 5 kinetic charges. That makes him a god tier nuke for bgs, without needing his sig. But he is already good so I doubt kabam will ever tune him up in near future.
    I agree that his sig makes perfect sense from a character perspective, but I was thinking more so from a design perspective. Maybe they could include some of those abilities in his base kit, and his teammates just strengthen them? I feel like that would keep the idea intact while making him a utility machine