Options

When was the last time you were able to switch Nightcrawler to his swashbuckling mode?

Personally I can't remember the last time. I try hitting into his block but he resets the timer by unblocking for a split second or he just starts evading. On a side note this probably shows visually how the AI is reparrying.

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Yesterday.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 841 ★★★
    Daily if I fight him..... sometimes it takes 2-3 attempts but hasn't been buggy for me
  • Options
    Just now
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,357 ★★★★
    It's actually become way easier recently with the passive AI, whiff a hit while theyre dashing back and he'll just switch.
  • Options
    jaythekidjaythekid Posts: 52
    I stop trying just parry and 3hit combo. 90% of the time I die trying to switch him
  • Options
    Adrianz1Adrianz1 Posts: 58
    Did the 7.3.6 challenge with only 5*Starky 2 days ago, NC is on the path i chose, thats the last time i switched his thing
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,481 ★★★★★
    Just use Elsa and coldsnap that little punk into oblivion.
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 447 ★★★

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,485 ★★★
    I've never managed to do it
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 906 ★★★
    Yeah, took me 7 tries to get a successful switch this month TB EQ fight. RNG can be your best friend or your worst nightmare…
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★

I used to always have problems with him. But once he starts blocking and you’re far away, whiff a hit and he’ll just stand there most of the time and complete the switch

i thought they fixed that trick and made him just walk to you
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,310 ★★★★★

I used to always have problems with him. But once he starts blocking and you’re far away, whiff a hit and he’ll just stand there most of the time and complete the switch

i thought they fixed that trick and made him just walk to you
    I tried the far whiff twice and got insta-sworded twice. Eventually he flukily switched himself.