Options

Zemo gauntlet challenge. How many zemos do we need?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,212 ★★★★★
@Karatemike415

I have a 6* R5 ascended Zemo and I have a 3* zemo. Im missing 2*/4*/5*.

I run 1 or 2 points in deep wounds and I would really love to start the zemo challenge but im not sure if these 2 would be enough. I think im missing out on 150% without those 3. Im a big fan of zemo and I know how to utilise zemo pretty well. But can he take it without a full stacked team? Obviously the bleeds are gonna be much lower.

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    I would recommend more the better, the 2* one is given from the avengers challenge rn and the 4*/5* shouldn’t take too long to get from dual class crystals. But you can def do it without them.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 651 ★★★
    I have a R5 ascended and had only 3 total on my team. Used about 20 revives. Also running 4/5 deep wounds. The more the better, I think 1 more zemo could have cut down that revive count by about 2-3.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 782 ★★★★
    Well lucky for you this month's featured calendar is Zemo so you should have a guaranteed 5* Zemo if you're paragon...but if you're valiant well 20sigs on 6* Zemo ain't half bad
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,864 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I would recommend more the better, the 2* one is given from the avengers challenge rn and the 4*/5* shouldn’t take too long to get from dual class crystals. But you can def do it without them.

I think I’m missing the 3* version and as far as I’m aware, there’s no good way to get him :(
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I'm only missing the 2* and probably won't worry about getting that one.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,998 ★★★★
    The more the better
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I think I’m missing the 3* version and as far as I’m aware, there’s no good way to get him :(
    I have every 6* basic in game, and I’m missing that 3*! I don’t open enough cavs anymore, I guess?
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Emilia90 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I have every 6* basic in game, and I’m missing that 3*! I don’t open enough cavs anymore, I guess?
    DIdn't he have an arena? If you skip arena (even just for milestones) then yeah the 3 & 4* are hard to get
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    I'd say at least 4 zemos.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Emilia90 said:

Crcrcrc said:

DIdn't he have an arena? If you skip arena (even just for milestones) then yeah the 3 & 4* are hard to get
    Can’t really do arena anymore. My aging hands can take bursty content, but too much grindy content really makes a mess of them. Aging requires a certain efficiency.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Bugmat78 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Emilia90 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Can’t really do arena anymore. My aging hands can take bursty content, but too much grindy content really makes a mess of them. Aging requires a certain efficiency.
    I can relate which is why i only do milestones and it takes me about 30 rounds and 2 days with all the other game modes (and only one of the 2 arenas each week).