Options

Raid- suddenly we all do no damage. [BUG FIXED]

Comments

• Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 271 ★★★

Can confirm Titania with weakness boost still getting one despite throwing multiple sp2

One of my guys is using Titania and no issues, think it's a pod thing, one is working fine and rest are not
  • Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 116
    Same here... The hacks just stop working
  • Options
    Vedder38Vedder38 Posts: 27
    Domino with crit crusher not working here.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 860 ★★★★
    Same issue. Second boss, maestro. No damage, not earning charges for assault.
    Two 3 minute fights and practically zero damage inflicted.
    Did all the prompts. This is ridiculous.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,243 ★★★★★
    HB not receiving precisions, am I supposed to punish 50 heavies to get one charge ???What a joke of a game mode. Shameful after 1 month honestly
  • Options
    LJFLJF Posts: 172 ★★★
    Prowess Ender with Kitty against Maestro isn't working. I punished 10+ specials and heavies, each time with prowess. I generated no raid charges.
  • Options
    Vedder38Vedder38 Posts: 27
    My bet is they disabled them because someone said the buffs were carrying over to other content.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 494 ★★★
    geaims said:

I’m vanguard and can’t place my armor breaks with abs man I’m only gaining 1 charge

same here WTF!
  • Options
    ProjecteXProjecteX Posts: 53
    Same problem here, either hitting for 80-100k medium attacks. Or 8-10k no inbetween
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 215 ★★
    For the first fight it doesn’t work because you don’t have your role charges
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike can we get someone on this please.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,806 ★★★★★
    That is a bug since last time. No mention of ever fixing it, nor even was addressed at all despite multiple reports.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,595 ★★★★★
    So what’s the plan? It’s bugging out again before people commit resources can the team weigh in on if this ween will continue as planned or will it be cancelled?

If it continues as planned maybe the team should make revives unlimited until this bugs are worked out of this mode?
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 414 ★★
    LJF said:

Prowess Ender with Kitty against Maestro isn't working. I punished 10+ specials and heavies, each time with prowess. I generated no raid charges.

Maestro worked with my kitty. Hit 4x damage cap. but thanos isn't working with kitty
  • Options
    TreeFiddyTreeFiddy Posts: 14
    edited February 19
    Ironman
    Vanguard
    Crit armor
    Far right Maestro path

Got through maestro with no issues. Got to Thanos and can’t build charges. Assault gave me 7 then I went in and revived and timed out twice completing missions consistently and only got 3 charges for tactician while doing no damage.
  • Options
    Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Posts: 130
    Tactic boosts aren't working properly. Can we get some info on this please @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra. Don't know who to tag..so tagged everyone. Thanks
  • Options
    TunesmithTunesmith Posts: 15
    Yup. Titania + Weak Spot doesn’t work either.
  • Options
    So Kabam have merged threads but no comment? 🤔
  • Options
    Similar issue, Black panther with DOT Boost on the first kang boss, not applying the debilitate on intercept, and not benefiting from debuffs that should be increasing Raid fervor gains.
  • Options
    Sunnywalks_7Sunnywalks_7 Posts: 5
    My Kitty isn’t doing any reasonable damage I can barely crit and when I do it’s just about 3-4k damage. Yes I got my fervor and charges up. Changing Combo to gain prowess.
    Punishing heavy and special attack to gain fervor. But with all that I still can’t do any damage.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 860 ★★★★
    Thecurler said:

Same issue. Second boss, maestro. No damage, not earning charges for assault.
    Two 3 minute fights and practically zero damage inflicted.
    Did all the prompts. This is ridiculous.

• Options
    IroncityIroncity Posts: 15
    Yes my Ironman not gaining charges or doing damage to Maestro. Only my first run worked
  • Options
    ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Posts: 94 ★★
    I chose the weak spot buff for Titania for the Vanguard boost but I'm not seeing anything from it. I punish the heavies and specials but it's not placing the weakness debuff on thanos
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 414 ★★
    edited February 19

Hey everybody,

Thank you for reporting this bug. It was the result of an attempt to fix a different bug, but both should be fixed now. You should be able to play Raids as normal now.

We are aware that this caused issues for those who were playing during the troubled period, and we will be discussing follow-up items tomorrow when we have the whole team in.

Thanks for the respond!😊
  • Options

Hey everybody,

Thank you for reporting this bug. It was the result of an attempt to fix a different bug, but both should be fixed now. You should be able to play Raids as normal now.

We are aware that this caused issues for those who were playing during the troubled period, and we will be discussing follow-up items tomorrow when we have the whole team in.

Tbf, just some revives would be sound 🤞
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,806 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

Nope, not fixed yet. Raids are still not showing up.
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 217
    edited February 19
    Can we have some free revives as compensation 🙁

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    JoeblowJoeblow Posts: 21
    edited February 19
    Can I get the two revives back for this mishap?