Bugged Node

I’m working on fully exploring Act 4 ch.4. I cleared a path then the boss and when I return to the quest the path I already cleared is partially uncleared. This makes no sense because there’s no way this node cannot be cleared and the enemies on either side of this node are cleared. Please advise.

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,596 ★★★★★
    Not a bug. When they revamped the early acts they removed some paths and as such had to undo some progress on completed paths to make up for it. You’re still doing less paths overall than before though.
  • EnzoTheBakerEnzoTheBaker Member Posts: 8
    Sounds good. Thanks.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian

I’m working on fully exploring Act 4 ch.4. I cleared a path then the boss and when I return to the quest the path I already cleared is partially uncleared. This makes no sense because there’s no way this node cannot be cleared and the enemies on either side of this node are cleared. Please advise.

Your post makes it sound like *THAT PATH* is the path that you had JUST completed.
    And as soon as you went right back into the quest again, there were partial dashed segments along the path that you had JUST DONE.
    ???

If (more likely) you think this is one of the paths that you had previously done much earlier last year, then YES, it is correct.
    That path as it shows now is *NOT* exactly the same path as you had previously done prior to their complete overhaul of ACT-4.

Merged, modified, and deleted paths, resulted in some prior completed paths now having portions of then that are not as they were, or combined with others that you had not done back then.

Anything other than already being 100% in ACT-4 before would result in you needing to complete paths now that are “New”.
  • EnzoTheBakerEnzoTheBaker Member Posts: 8
    It wasn’t one of the paths I completed before the revamp. The path shown was cleared yesterday then when I go back into the quest to clear another path I noticed this small uncleared section appeared after just clearing it. I understand now why it’s happening.