**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it just me? Or are dropped inputs a big thing again?

Was just fighting in bg, and every other combo was a dropped input and punished.

5 hit combo turned into ml first time. Ai immediately punished.

Next combo was ok

Next 5 combo turned into mll then dropped and ai immediately countered.

Next combo was ok.

Next 5 combo again dropped inputs to a ml and ai immediately countered.

Definitely a lot worse. Seriously annoying,

Comments

• Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    edited February 21
    With the new “not faster” AI it’s ridiculous. Getting strikers parried, getting special’d during combos. The recovery time of the ai is impossibly fast and the game drops inputs left and right. Plus just walking forward makes end game have just as many unavoidable deaths as intended. The CCP kids that get paid to play may love it but to normal human being without 22 year old athletes reflexes it’s virtually unplayable. NOT BECAUSE IT’S TOO HARD because it’s broken!

They should say they want all valiant players to quit since they think end game players are crying. See much the paid help spend compared to us
  • Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 ★★
    Lol good point :)
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 415 ★★★★
    edited February 21
    It’s definitely not just you. But you will see more than your fair share of people on here who claim they have no issues. And honestly I believe that’s where the ultimate problem stems from. They can’t fix what they can’t find because it seems to affect different people in different ways. At this point I have no hope of resolution. Sigh.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 363 ★★
    edited February 21
    Crashes, reparry on m-m, dex and counter attack on intercept, runs straight through the block, even with Sunspot…your specials don’t get thrown no matter how many times you press the button…yeah, thats mcoc life atm 👻👻👻
  • Options
    Kirberus_Kirberus_ Posts: 33
    Idk why it varies, on some days mcoc looks clean and so smooth that the object moving on a frictionless surface - physics questions appear to be mcoc running on a device...

Though somedays the character just drops inputs like hell and i mostly experience input drops in consecutive fights never in fights that have a big gap like X hours between them.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 741 ★★★
    edited February 21
    BigBlueOx said:

I mean is it dropped inputs, unreliable visuals or AI that’s able to act faster than our inputs register. Gotta love when I hit the special button and I eat theirs instead

Oh that has existed before this input issue was a thing. The special attack button is somehow more sensitive when you end a combo or dashing forwards or backwards compared to being idle
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    At the very least, I wish the AI wouldn't recover from a stun timer before the timer expires. The number of times this got me in WOW when I was using Hulk was miserable.
  • Options
    HERUHERU Posts: 121 ★★
    @Kabam Crashed I just wished Kabam prioritized solving the input and AI issues before creating more everest content. Having players face such hard challenges with the current state of the game is just...unfair! No wonder the community is upset and frustrated.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Always has been
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 114 ★★
    Definitely having this issue on last hit of my combos
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited February 21
    Supersha7 said:

Was just fighting in bg, and every other combo was a dropped input and punished.

5 hit combo turned into ml first time. Ai immediately punished.

Next combo was ok

Next 5 combo turned into mll then dropped and ai immediately countered.

Next combo was ok.

Next 5 combo again dropped inputs to a ml and ai immediately countered.

Definitely a lot worse. Seriously annoying,

I wish mine had improved enough for me to notice it was getting bad again....