**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Winter of Woe: Nebula Strategy Thread [merged]

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,925 ★★★★★

Used Odin for one objective, then Scorpion for another.

Couldn't get a good rhythm with scorpion so when u got a 50% run I just went with it, that cost me 5 revives.

Odin was a solo.

Haven't done the carinas challengers objective yet. My only r4 option is moleman...

So I'll either r4 my shang chi or my duck, and go for it another day.

Likely the duck because he's only in the 7* loyalty crystal which I won't get often.

Don't even need to rank the Duck man. I did mine with a 6r2 with a 20% boost and got her to 7% and only because I fumbled an hit block and got shocked. Howard was incredibly easy, even with mine being so low.
    Oh woe, I didn't think he would do that good! That's awesome, thanks for the heads up, I'll give it a go tomorrow.
  • Options
    Pure35Pure35 Posts: 67
    EdisonLaw said:

Anyone tried CGR?

I tried to use surfer r2 maxed him but didn't want to put energy into learning how he works properly and all so ..
    I did it with cgr used a revive the fight was a mess ... Chaotic fun kind of I just parried then a medium and a heavy till I reached sp2 or 3
    This isn't a fight you should do with cgr but he can handle it if u can use surfer he would be great for it otherwise just cgr it all the way
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,009 ★★★★

For some reason, my odin started the fight with only 1 buff activated instead of all three

Need to activate pre fights
    I totally meant this as try to activate pre fights to fix the bug. 😳
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,014 ★★★★★
    edited February 22

So I did something quite unconventional. 6*r2 unduped Ikaris with full boosts. Used 4 revives. Well....5 but she went full on stupid at 15%. Could have easily done less if she played into it a bit better. He also counts for offensive burst and medium size.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,014 ★★★★★

Deacon said:

Ikaris sleep walked for the M objective for me. And I used my freshly pulled Angela for the God objective.

How did you use Ikaris? Rotation?
    Doesn't really need one. Just use whatever special you wanna use. Sp2 puts more incinerate though.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★

Better than yesterday, I downed her with Hulkling. The Objectives will take some practice. I have Scorpion at R3 so that's an option. No Angela above R1. The AI is still nightmarish. Either way I'd take this over that abomination we had for the last 2 weeks, any day.

Doesn't matter the rank of Angela or Heimdall not sure about Odin, really just makes the fights longer, I did it with a 6* r3 Heimdall only because I got Her down to 40% when Heimdall was at R1 and it took forever. Heimdall is easiest because 1 sp1 for true strike and it becomes a normal fight provided you keep Fury's up so they'll get nullified instead of true strike if you parry
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 625 ★★★
    Chi and Surfer didn't work for me, but this guy did the #M and #burstdamage job 👻

I used some revives and 15%+15%+10% boosts, i got an AI that didn’t cooperate….2 x sp1, 1 x sp2 > heavy > repeat 🧨💥🔥🔥🔥
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 935 ★★★★★

Got through with surfer. Wasted energy not knowing how to play him, watched a video, got nebula to 50%… then burned 5+? Revives trying to get back into the rhythm. Stupidly tried to do it with minimal health pots which pretty much wrecked me on one mistake. 50% to 24% was mess. Then I did the last 24% in one shot when I got the rhythm again.

Gonna finish ranking up my Angela next level up event and walk away with 3 points. After 0 last week. *spit*
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★

Solo by Scorpigod
  • Options
    Pure35 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Anyone tried CGR?

This isn't a fight you should do with cgr but he can handle it if u can use surfer he would be great for it otherwise just cgr it all the way
    I definitely wouldn't recommend using CGR on this fight but I got the solo. Build up to Sp3 using MLM (while Nebs is stunned only), once at Sp3 you wanna get hit once, charge Heavy then use Sp3.

After Sp3, do MLLLL for Power Gain and hope she doesn't Auto Block. If she does, you might be able to try one more time. If Damnation expires before you get Power Gain, just retry.

The key is to not Parry too much, since it will get rid of your buffs. Also, run a Cosmic Power Boost. They just make it a lot easier for CGR to loop Specials and keep his buffs up.

If you manage to get the Power Gain after Sp3, you can either use Sp3 again or Sp2. I used Sp3 again, then Power Gain again after Sp3 then I looped 2x Sp2s back to back.

It sounds really complicated but in practice and in the video I linked in the above comment, it's not too bad. Took me about 10 attempts once I figured out a Rotation.

Glad you got it down, though. Cheers!
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★

Deacon said:

Ikaris sleep walked for the M objective for me. And I used my freshly pulled Angela for the God objective.

How did you use Ikaris? Rotation?
    Pretty normally hit into her block for lots of energy vulnerability .. get to 10 energize buffs and fight her pretty normally .. when she's in unblockable mode just hit into her block still .. I did mostly parry, heavy and SP2's. Didn't throw many SP1's but that shouldn't matter either .. the energy vulnerability when she's in the shock phase does plenty of damage.
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 258 ★★★
    I got the solo with a r3 6* ikaris, 7 minute long fight but works
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 625 ★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Anyone tried CGR?

CGR dies from the shock damage
    Nah.

https://youtu.be/iCD5Qc5lKOI
    The dirtiest guy in town 🧨💥🔥🔥🔥

%#£^%>}<€ great job 🫡
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★

For those looking at an Angela fight, this was with a 6* R2 sig 100. Pretty straightforward if you stay aggressive, launch specials, bait sp1, and basically never block. Heck of a long fight, but way more enjoyable than Absorbing Man.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,370 ★★★★★
    edited February 22
    I'm really having a hard time between the AI and the Auto Block. Such a pain in the butt. Lol. Also, it might be more doable, but the Energy cost is still cheeks. I have no Refills left from that nightmare with Abs Man.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Solo'd with r1 Odin and r5 Scorp.

Gonna use r3 Howard for the last one. With such a small health pool, you can't take many shocks plus block damage which is kinda annoying but not too big of a deal.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,724 ★★★★★

I'm really having a hard time between the AI and the Auto Block. Such a pain in the butt. Lol. Also, it might be more doable, but the Energy cost is still cheeks. I have no Refills left from that nightmare with Abs Man.

One thing I noticed was the bump in aggressiveness when Nebula gets her unblockable. I used that to backdraft and really didn’t have an issue there.

It was basically two fights: parry only if needed and punish specials when she was in shock mode, pound block to refresh root timer in unblockable mode.

I know it’s all AI dependent, but I forgot to even boost. Just figured I’d try it out and Angela was a boss.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Got the solo but died countless times due to the ai intercepting me. Made the 10 energy cost really hurt.
  • Options
    FuzzyFoxFuzzyFox Posts: 46
    Medium Off Burst champ = Big Wongers

Took a few attempts and quite tricky but a solo none the less.

• Options
    IosifIosif Posts: 28
    Is Nebula supposed to block heavies? I went in with corvus glaive for the burst objective, I thought that i will get one charge from the autoblock, i go for heavy and she autoblocks my heavy. Is this normal? Did i miss something in the node?
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,925 ★★★★★
    Just finished the carinas challengers objective!
    Took in 6R4 Molegod.
    Cost me 3 Revives once I practiced a few runs.
    Only reason it cost me the 3rd was cause I got clipped when she only had 1% health left, lol

Same thing happened when I did the fight with scorpion. Had 1% left and cost me a 6th revive.

God/metal was an easy solo for me with 7R3 Odin.

Apparently I get the jitters when the opponent gets to low health, happens to me way too often!

All in all, I did find the fight easier than Absman, but it's not as easy as some people are making it out to be, it just has alot more different counters you can use for each objective, which is a very good thing!

All in all the three objectives cost me around 9 revives, a few health pots, and I still have my sanity!
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Anyone tried CGR?

Nah.

At this point, I strongly believe you would be able to solo an EOP biffed Symbiote Supreme with CGR 😂
    Insane CGR mechanics knowledge and mastering 👍
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,227 ★★★★★
    edited February 22
    Iosif said:

Is Nebula supposed to block heavies? I went in with corvus glaive for the burst objective, I thought that i will get one charge from the autoblock, i go for heavy and she autoblocks my heavy. Is this normal? Did i miss something in the node?

The node means she will autoblock until you have buff including heavies. You wont get the mission until after you knock her down.
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

EdisonLaw said:

Anyone tried CGR?

Nah.

At this point, I strongly believe you would be able to solo an EOP biffed Symbiote Supreme with CGR 😂
    Insane CGR mechanics knowledge and mastering 👍
    Funnily enough, I remember almost 3 years ago there was a Summer of Pain Symbiote Supreme boss, and I simply wasn't good enough to solo him with CGR. This was during my 5-Star CGR days, and I was still learning his mechanics.

There's quite a few solos of that on YouTube by other people, though!

Thanks for the kind words!
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★
    Immortal abom also works for this fight as well!
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 90
    Iosif said:

Yeah, you missed half the node
    It states that if her autoblock chance is above 0%, she has 100% chance to resist block destruction from heavy attacks
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 935 ★★★★★
    edited February 23
    Well, was going to sig up my 6 star and R4 Angela, but playing around with extra energy for practice, just did it with the 5star, R5 sig 200 with 3 revives. At some point I just realized my brain just can’t stay focused enough to get a solo in with that low level of champ and the time it takes. …. AI inevitably tripped me up, but so bet it.
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Shocker is the easiest solo on earth.