**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I got a lot to say about Battleground

To my dearest Kabam:
Ive been keeping playing Battleground(BG)recently.
And guess what, all Ive got are only unfairness and exhaustion.I started playing this game in 2018.Everything is just fine until this season.Please check my match history, every opponent, I mean every, is far more stronger than me.I have 1 7 stars rank 3 (7r3)champion, while my opponents have at least 2.I have 2 7r2 champions, but they have at least 10 times than mine.Here is the most crazy thing,their worst champions are even better than my best.So I ask you, with all due respect, how can I defeat them?I try my best everytime,even I defeat their defencer with 100% HP, it will still cost over 100 seconds for their defencers are all 7r3 or 7r2.And for them, my best defencer can only hold them for 30 seconds because their attackers are too much better.The total champion number of me is 3 millions, while the lowest of my opponents is 4.8 millions.You know Kabam, I really curious about your match system.How did you make it?How did you make it so unfair?I want to know the answer eagerly, please tell me.And also tell me please, from the aspect of my opponents, why they can always match someone like me who is far more weaker than them?Where is the fairness?Why can I,whose rank is 3000 or 4000 of this world, always match the top 100 players of this world? Are you joke with me? You know what I cant even find another game which match system is as unfair as your Battleground.I love this game, but I feel like recently this game treat me or other players like me as jokers or toys.Is this the way you give feedback to normal players of MCOC?Say something Kabam, I just want a chance to match someone who is at the same level as me, I just want fairness.

Comments

• Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    I think BGs has it's issues but they're not THAT bad. Most people don't want to play because the effort is high and it takes a decent chunk of time, yet rewards are lacklustre.
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★
    Fairness never exsists. How come my crush doesn't like me after we've been friends for 6 years???
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

I think BGs has it's issues but they're not THAT bad. Most people don't want to play because the effort is high and it takes a decent chunk of time, yet rewards are lacklustre.

In my opinion, BG is just for those top players.The match system really should be improved.
  • Options

Fairness never exsists. How come my crush doesn't like me after we've been friends for 6 years???

For real buddy?You mean your crush still doesn't like you even you've been friends for 6 years?Have you tried to tell him or her about your feelings?
  • Options
    Highlander119Highlander119 Posts: 1
    I 100% agree. I am constantly getting matched with other layers who have rank 3 7 star champs and I don’t even have a rank 2 yet. I can accept losing when I screw up or just play someone who is better. But I can’t even get a fair match.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,458 ★★★★★
    edited February 24

Milan1405 said:

In my opinion, BG is just for those top players.The match system really should be improved.
    You reached a wall in your progression. It's not that hard to understand. You're in a competition with everyone that's currently playing BGs. You want the top rewards but don't want to face harder opponents to get the same rewards they're playing for.
  • Options

For real buddy?You mean your crush still doesn't like you even you've been friends for 6 years?Have you tried to tell him or her about your feelings?
    Lol i'm too shy
  • Options
    * it's not that she doesn't like me, we're still great friends but i kinda wanna have a relationship with her just not sure if she approves of that......
    Ok that it's we're getting off topic
  • Options

* it's not that she doesn't like me, we're still great friends but i kinda wanna have a relationship with her just not sure if she approves of that......

Dude, just ask her out. If she says yes then great, if not then at least you know where you really stand and you can move on and ask out another chick.
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

Dude, just ask her out. If she says yes then great, if not then at least you know where you really stand and you can move on and ask out another chick.
    Idc i just like her a lot. Won't move on till the day that kabam releases grandmaster as a playable champion
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,644 ★★★★★
    @AcidBurn404

Do you talk to your crush daily/regularly? If yes, then ghost her for few days, like maybe a week,
    Prepare a good reason for ghosting so she wouldn't get angry. And after a week, ask her how she felt when you didn't talk to her for an entire a week. If she missed you, she value you a lot. Otherwise, she's just a friend.

Goodluck.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,644 ★★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

But what if she says no? Their friendship becomes awkward then lol (Like most girls don't wanna be friends with someone who has a crush on her).
  • Options

Milan1405 said:

But what if she says no? Their friendship becomes awkward then lol (Like most girls don't wanna be friends with someone who has a crush on her).
    Then I guess they weren't strong enough friends to begin with.
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

We've been freind's since we're both 4 years old lol
  • Options

Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

We've been freind's since we're both 4 years old lol
    Then it'll be fine either way. Just go for it man, it's better than wondering, "what if?"
  • Options

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,792 ★★★★★

• Options
    Exactly
  • Options
    HamhamhamHamhamham Posts: 8

That sounds like an issue you need to work on yourself and then if you can't figure it out maybe you should consider moving on weirdo
  • Options
    HamhamhamHamhamham Posts: 8

Milan1405 said:

You reached a wall in your progression. It's not that hard to understand. You're in a competition with everyone that's currently playing BGs. You want the top rewards but don't want to face harder opponents to get the same rewards they're playing for.
    Yeah the simplest fix to this that I don't think anyone would complain about is cut the rewards in half of those top players and stop making us play such unfair unbalanced matches. I would just like to play the game mode honestly I would be okay with zero rewards as long as it was in balanced equal match to see who is the better player of the same rating !
  • Options
    Hamhamham said:

That sounds like an issue you need to work on yourself and then if you can't figure it out maybe you should consider moving on weirdo
    Lol
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 471 ★★★
    Hamhamham said:

Milan1405 said:

Yeah the simplest fix to this that I don't think anyone would complain about is cut the rewards in half of those top players and stop making us play such unfair unbalanced matches. I would just like to play the game mode honestly I would be okay with zero rewards as long as it was in balanced equal match to see who is the better player of the same rating !
    Play friendlies then, there you don't get rewards and you can choose who to play against. :)