Loki Buff Steal 😱

SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,315 ★★★
Loki stealed my Adam warlocks Buff😱

https://youtu.be/G2P6emeXtFw?feature=shared

Comments

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★

Hmmm that's interesting, I thought Loki was limited to a few of the older buffs and they weren't going to update him for the newer buffs that have been introduced over the years.

What?!? A buff is a buff.....
    Loki steals buffs.

Why would you think he can't steal "new" buffs?!? 🤣🤣
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,150 ★★★★★
    edited February 24
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★

Hmmm that's interesting, I thought Loki was limited to a few of the older buffs and they weren't going to update him for the newer buffs that have been introduced over the years.

What?!? A buff is a buff.....
    Loki steals buffs.

Why would you think he can't steal "new" buffs?!? 🤣🤣
    Because unfortunately that’s often the case. @World Eater has been documenting this for a while… when new champs come out it’s often the case that their buffs can’t be stolen by Loki or copied by Rogue.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2111298/#Comment_2111298
    Just as one example, Loki can steal Vox’s armor up buffs, but not the undermine buffs

At some point Kabam changed Rogue’s description to specify which buffs she can copy, but Loki’s still says he steals all buffs (which he obviously doesn’t)

• Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Stole*
  • AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Member Posts: 351 ★★
    He can't steal shadow magic buffs
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 7,045 ★★★★★
    We need a Loki buff with a miss ability, then he’d be perfect. He’s a unique mystic in that he doesn’t have the standard mystic tropes (neutralize, nullify, power control, etc)
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,724 ★★★★★
    o_o said:

At some point Kabam changed Rogue’s description to specify which buffs she can copy, but Loki’s still says he steals all buffs (which he obviously doesn’t)

Yep I noticed they finally changed Rogues description about 9 months ago and I felt a little peace in my heart. I wasn’t happy about the change to her description , but hey …. At least action was finally taken after a handful of years.

But poor Loki.