We need more raids

ChazzingtonChazzington Member Posts: 8
edited February 24 in General Discussion
With the new changes raids become fun, I hope we can get something to play raids more often, maybe with less rewards and eventually they become the AQ replacement

Comments

• SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Reduce the cost of raids and just let us run them all the time, I would really love that. AQ is hot garbage sadly…
  • Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Member Posts: 124
    But the rewards are unfair... Those below paragon put in lots of resources and effort to help take down Ultron, but won't get those 7*shards... it's a huge let down... Hope Kabam reconsider this.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,998 ★★★★
    edited February 25
    Tickets are the only thing, though i have formed a strategy to buy 60 of them weekly with artifacts, loyalty and glory.

If ticket cost becomes less, i m fine to do it every week. My alliance becomes a lot interactive during raids and we are doing 100% at ease. Everyone seems to enjoy them. My Titania also loves beating all the bosses.
    ----
    On another note, when i get all 3 chests the raid reward thread is hard to find, they mostly finish in 2-3 days and i finish on 5th day.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,089 ★★★★★

But the rewards are unfair... Those below paragon put in lots of resources and effort to help take down Ultron, but won't get those 7*shards... it's a huge let down... Hope Kabam reconsider this.

That's why Kabam always say to progress in story ASAP so that it won't be unfair anymore 😉
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

If you are below tb you literally have no use for 7*. You need 6* at r4. 7* shards do not help.
    What kind of logic is that?
    Any progression level is going to have use for 7* vhamps. 🤣

I agree that nobody below paragon should be getting 7* shards for raids, but to say a cav account doesn't have a use for 7 star champs is ridiculous.