**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OH MY GODDDDD!!! DESTROYER CONFIRMED FOR NEXT MONTH!!! WHATTTT

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,023 ★★★★

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    edited February 25
    About fracking time to say the least. Also, is that supposed to be ares by chance?
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 555 ★★★
    I’ve been waiting for the destroyer for so long
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Ah nice, didn't realise we were close to next update. These days we are getting to know about new champ a week early.
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

About fracking time to say the least. Also, is that supposed to be ares by chance?

the serpent, odins brother
    Indeed. Still a decent choice though
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,395 ★★★★★
    Now thats unexpected wow but lets go the destroyer armor playable cant wait
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 693 ★★★
    BRO YESSS SFINALLY I WANTED HIM SO BADDDD LETS **** GOOO
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 693 ★★★
    Finally a character im actually hyped for hooooly
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Unexpected, but very excited, both are part of asgardian lore. I wonder what class they will be
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    I’ll Better keep my expectations low. History told me
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I could’ve sworn DLL said in Simula’s stream the other night that he made whichever one ends up being Cosmic (he obviously didn’t say who the champs were before they released it live to us). So we should be in for a treat with that champ.
  • Options
    DrZola said:

If Kabam wants to center Act 9 around Fear Itself I’m in for another year. Also happy for you to take my $$$ for this guy…

Dr. Zola

Take my money on hulk for me like i love that look and want to see it badly that id pay money to try get him as a 7 all of them tbh
  • Options
    I’ve hesrd Serpent is a DLL champ based on stream, so I’m hyped for him
  • Options
    DrZola said:

If Kabam wants to center Act 9 around Fear Itself I’m in for another year. Also happy for you to take my $$$ for this guy…

Dr. Zola

Celestial power cyttorak jugs?
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Its the serpent hammer empowered juggernaut from fear itself comic where happens are attached to a few characters jugs makes him look like that but theres on for hulk attuma thing absorbing man titania and they all get certain increases using the hammer that calls to them like strength and speed durability
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Its the serpent hammer empowered juggernaut from fear itself comic where happens are attached to a few characters jugs makes him look like that but theres on for hulk attuma thing absorbing man titania and they all get certain increases using the hammer that calls to them like strength and speed durability
    Sounds like the next set of trophy champs after deathless or next set of bosses after chronoserpent. Maybe even both. I'm down for jt.
    That be a cool idea fear itself chase be awesome after deathless chase
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    The Juggs with that hammer would be epic in the game. He just looks like THE Boss in the pic. We need that Jugg in the game asap.
  • Options
    edited February 25
    DrZola said:

Buttehrs said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

If I recall, the Serpent sends hammers to Earth that are claimed by various characters who will serve him. Juggs, Hulk, AbsMan, Titania, Thing, Attuma maybe some others.

Tony uses the forges of Asgard to arm the heroes so they can survive.

It’s a cool Matt Fraction run (I think). But Juggs and Hulk are my personal favorites.

Dr. Zola
    All of those guys are in the game, so maybe Cul has a prefight ability like Apocalypse horseman and turn them into Worthy?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I guess all we need to take down at least one of these champs is Squirrel Girl?
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Lame 🥱

Spiral and silver samurai need to enter the contest!
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,394 ★★★★
    After doing some googling, and reading the comments here, I'm pretty pumped.
    More Asguardian lore champs!
  • Options
    Rasilover said:

Lame 🥱

Spiral and silver samurai need to enter the contest!

Someday I hope
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

the serpent, odins brother
    And I thought it was only Vili and Ve.

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

DrZola said:

Buttehrs said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

If I recall, the Serpent sends hammers to Earth that are claimed by various characters who will serve him. Juggs, Hulk, AbsMan, Titania, Thing, Attuma maybe some others.

Tony uses the forges of Asgard to arm the heroes so they can survive.

It’s a cool Matt Fraction run (I think). But Juggs and Hulk are my personal favorites.

Dr. Zola
    All of those guys are in the game, so maybe Cul has a prefight ability like Apocalypse horseman and turn them into Worthy?
    This could be an interesting path for the game to take. Who knows? I’d like to believe this is potentially something being considered.

Dr. Zola