**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6.3.1 Help!

Struggling with 6.3.1… help me?
Here is my roaster!

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,682 ★★★★★
    BWCV
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 761 ★★★
    What path are you taking? What defenders on that path? A lot easier to make helpful suggestions if we know those
  • Options
    strangermikastrangermika Posts: 29

What path are you taking? What defenders on that path? A lot easier to make helpful suggestions if we know those

Im going to the easiest path which I assume is
    Invisible woman’s one!
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 917 ★★★
    Just google/youtube "MCOC 6.3.1" and look for MCOC NOOB's video. That's all the help you will need! He is a legend!
  • Options
    Luke9523 said:

Just google/youtube "MCOC 6.3.1" and look for MCOC NOOB's video. That's all the help you will need! He is a legend!

Yeah I have already but still need more help
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Luke9523 said:

Yeah I have already but still need more help
    Use Boosts.... Improve your skill...by practicing your top champs.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,078 ★★★★
    Who’s your strongest bleed champ? The Medusa boss can only be damaged via bleed
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

I think it’s Clair
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 411 ★★★
    Knull's direct damage is bleed if I'm not mistaken. That's your best bet for that boss.

Jinx
  • Options
    edited March 2

EdisonLaw said:

I think it’s Clair
    Claire works but it’s gonna be a long fight, her bleed damage isn’t very high

You’re better off using Domino, Old Man Logan, Namor or Ronin
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

I think it’s Clair

Wish I had Domino she’s so good
    How about ghost??
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    I dmed you check it
  • Options
    ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 85
    I did that with a 5-star rank 4 unduped Blade today, which took me 4 revives with full healing. parry and Spam sp1, disable the dexterity mastery so she doesn't heal up. Went the IW path.
  • Options
    @strangermika well ghost doesn’t have bleed
  • Options
    Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 244 ★★

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

I think it’s Clair

Wish I had Domino she’s so good
    How about ghost??
    Ghost isn’t able to inflict bleed debuffs on the defender.. You can use Claire (it would a very long fight though), Archangel, Longshot (If I’m not mistaken, Longshot inflicts bleed debuffs), and Ronin.
    Just keep in mind that the Medusa boss will need a bleed champ to defeat her. ^^
    (Sorry for the VERY late response..)