**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LF 3 experienced players

I run Infinity Gauntlet. Alliance tag name is InfiG if you want to take a look.

I am losing 3 very experienced players once the War season ends. They are wanting to do some focus content which being in an Ally doesn't allow and 1 is retiring from the game all together.

Two of them run Map 8 for my Battlegroup 1. So I need players that have Map 8 experience or are willing to learn and push themselves to try and ultimately succeed at map 8. The 3rd spot is for Map 7. So I need an map 7 experienced player to join my Battlegroup 2.

We are a Gold 1 AW ranking Ally that does War Stress Free which means we do not harp on deaths or kick people out because they ko'd once or twice during a War attack phase.

We run AQ in all 3bgs. As you can tell it's a diverse Map in each BG because we have a diverse group of alliance members that range from different ages, timezones and activity availability.

I live by the motto Teamwork makes the Dream work. And also that Real Life comes before Game Life. I will not make being in an alliance feel like a 2nd job. It's meant to be fun, it's meant to help you progress your account and it's meant to hopefully make some friends from a game based on Marvel characters we enjoy.

There is now BattleGrounds minimums.

We will do Raids every 3rd week it comes up. But we don't push or stress folks out of we do not fully clear. It's still very new to us as an alliance and the cost is also an issue for some still.

Requirements:
1. Must have Line for communication
2. Must have a prestige over 10.5k
3. Must have a deep enough 6 star roster rank 2 or higher for War defense
4. Must be a team player
5. Must be over 21 as all my alliance members do not have time or want to deal with anyone younger or have potential highschool drama type issues arise.
6. Must be respectful towards fellow alliance members. We all like to chat, have fun, give each other a bit of trash talk but we do it still knowing we respect one another and each other's playstyles.
7. Enjoy a chill environment, a place where we are relaxed but not lazy. We want to progress and will continually strive for that.

Now most of these requirements can be placed together but feel it's best to be as upfront and honest about how I run things and what we are about as an alliance so you can make the best decision for yourself and account.

You can reach me via Line at zbot34. That is also my in game name as well. Thank you and hopefully I am able to find some solid folks.