**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MAGIC HEIST starts February 28th! Raffling off a 7-Star The Serpent!

Welcome to Magic Heist

The X-MAGICA SAGA is soon to begin! Mystical artifacts across The Contest have gone missing, and you’ll need all the power you can find to get them back. Luckily, a crew of clever conjurers and magnificent magicians are charging The Battlerealm with energy to ensure our Summoners can explore more, battle longer, and try to fight back against fearsome foes!

Start Date: 02/28/2024 @ 18:00 UTC
End Date: 03/20/2024 @ 18:00 UTC
*Available to Proven+ accounts

Energy Updates

During the event, Summoner Energy will recharge at double the normal speed.

This works out to one energy every 2.5 minutes for Sigil Summoners and every 3 minutes for non-Sigil Summoners.

Daily Objectives

Completing each objective earns you a Raffle Ticket for a chance to win 1 of 10x 7-Star The Serpents or 1 of 100x 6-Star The Serpents. (Paragon+ Summoners only)
Additionally, each completed objective earns one point toward the Magic Heist Solo Objective.

Magic Heist Solo Event

*Reminder: Inferno Crystal Selectors are like Nexus Crystals for Resources

Magic Heist Milestones

Magic Heist Ranked Milestones

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,458 ★★★
    edited February 26
    [quote removed]

Ong. I'm always the one guy who decides to stay on global to alleviate confusion, and every time I'm about to leave global to play the game one dunce asks the question I just answered and I feel obligated to answer again😐
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    I wonder which champs will the selectors contain. My guess is based on this month which is Asgardian themed, probably Asgard themed characters?
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 90
    EdisonLaw said:

I wonder which champs will the selectors contain. My guess is based on this month which is Asgardian themed, probably Asgard themed characters?

Read the *Reminder just below the chart with the selectors
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 90

Maybe I’m missing something, but it’s not clear what you need to do to earn points for the solo event… I’m cautiously excited about an easy r5 opportunity

• Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 543 ★★★
    Is the Magic Heist Solo Event exclusive to Paragon+ Summoners as well?
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★

4-5 rank up gem, are saga champs the x-magica champs or is there a specific list for these?

Yes the lists here are the Saga champions: https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/introducing-sagas/
    But the list of Saga champions changes, over time with new events. So does this "Saga" gem work for who's in the current Saga meta, or only usable for whoever's in the meta at the point that you're trying to use it.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 638 ★★★

4-5 rank up gem, are saga champs the x-magica champs or is there a specific list for these?

Yes the lists here are the Saga champions: https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/introducing-sagas/
    Thank you. And This gem includes both attackers (x-magica) and defenders (magic thief)?
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 193 ★★
    Yay we have something to do before new eq drops
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 160 ★★
    This looks awesome, well done Kabam!
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 287
    Okay so do we need to win 40 6* fights or 240 6* fights to get that gem?💎
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 50
    Deder80 said:

Okay so do we need to win 40 6* fights or 240 6* fights to get that gem?💎

From the looks of it, it will be 240 fights which isn’t that bad. We have a month to do it. Easy Peezy,… Let’s go!
    I think you’re right except maybe 7-stars get an extra point?
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 742 ★★★
    The event looks promising ! I hope it will live up to its hype and cure my soul after carina....
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

don't do that @Kabam Miike ...dont give me hope...

I saw that and was like please 6 but probs wont happen but the crushing of the soul of seeing her name for the attack tactic is just pure tease
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 88
    Well ****... I have like a day to clear 6.4 I guess
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 157
    So this is a good idea mcoc team!
    Well done
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Foil Kingpin pfp picture would be fun, i m imagining Kabam Jax with tin foil cap.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,458 ★★★
    Kabam is it safe to use my resources on stuff other than r3 to 4 mats for paragon now? I have r3 prof x and if I have understood correctly I can r3 to 4 him with the x-magica gem. Pls correct me if I'm wrong as I will be bummed if I use glory on iso then I don't get the rank up. Also toad is in the pool too right? There is no fine print i missed?
  • Options
    Silver_Hawks91Silver_Hawks91 Posts: 5
    edited February 27
    Giving Credit when credit is due good job on this event on paper looks fun and interesting un like the CCP challenge that we shall try to forget and the lackluster X-mas event I only hope that future content will come hat off to everyone at KABAM on this one when guys have fun they will spend when they are not they wont its that simple kudos again

Just 1 question are the raffle ticket only for Paragon and up progression?
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    This looks like a simple and actually great rewards-wise event, depending of course on what's in these Inferno Crystal Selectors.

One question: we will be getting 10 Nightcrawler Runestones, which we can trade in for a 7* NC, is that correct (depending on progression title, I guess)? So pretty much a guarantee 7* NC for Paragon+ players? Am I reading this correctly?
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited February 27

This looks like a simple and actually great rewards-wise event, depending of course on what's in these Inferno Crystal Selectors.

One question: we will be getting 10 Nightcrawler Runestones, which we can trade in for a 7* NC, is that correct (depending on progression title, I guess)? So pretty much a guarantee 7* NC for Paragon+ players? Am I reading this correctly?

We will get 10 from this arena saga. But we don't know how many total are needed for the 7* NC and if it's guaranteed 7*. The current statements from them are that "Valiant and Paragons can even get the 7* NC" and "Summoners can trade in runestones to get NC rarity based on story progression". Other game mode sagas will also give out rune stones, it's a 3 month event.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★

Yes, im very curious. What resources are in these Inferno Crystal Selectors?