**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carina Mojo Challenge

JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
What’s the best way to fight modok? He seems like a nightmare. I solod Nf in 6 minutes, and then right after I died against modok in 9 seconds lol.

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Both Nagase and MSD used multiple revives there so do most damage and die is only strategy. Also offers prayers to AI to forgive you.
  • Options
    Ugh what a horrible fight, he’s doing 42k mediums. I’ve used more revives on him than the first 4 fights combined and he’s still got 50%.
  • Options
    @JT_Supreme Make him go unblockable - it tends to make him more aggressive.

When he autoblocks, continue your combo... 90% of the time he'll drop his auto block and you can keep comboing.
    Go for backdrafts & keep him in the corner, bait his SP1, and then enjoy the easy (in comparison) fights that are after him haha
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    edited February 27
    Ashacekar said:

Both Nagase and MSD used multiple revives there so do most damage and die is only strategy. Also offers prayers to AI to forgive you.

Didn’t fintech try claiming that all fights are soloable? Yet even MSD had fo use multiple revives lol
  • Options

@JT_Supreme Make him go unblockable - it tends to make him more aggressive.

When he autoblocks, continue your combo... 90% of the time he'll drop his auto block and you can keep comboing.
    Go for backdrafts & keep him in the corner, bait his SP1, and then enjoy the easy (in comparison) fights that are after him haha

Thanks! And oh man not easier, dragonman is just as annoying there’s so much going on and his ai is horrendous on the fight.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Mojo will recieve a attack and defense boost in the upcoming Saga. So it might be wise to wait 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★

Mojo will recieve a attack and defense boost in the upcoming Saga. So it might be wise to wait 🤷‍♂️

Wise? Wait?
    I don't know what that means?
    Is it a bird or fish?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    I'm going to do this today. But I'll be using team revives for modok. Modok is actually unfun.
    I wished fin would've stream this one before my run. I copied his tigra and it worked out great lol.
    I'm an old mojo player and familier with him, But I got nothing on this potato head.
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 ★★★
    Sagas where tagged champs gains boosts in different areas:

It's a bit misleading when they say to all areas in the contest and then mention including
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 684 ★★★
    Gogi said:

Sagas where tagged champs gains boosts in different areas:

It's a bit misleading when they say to all areas in the contest and then mention including

Yep you are right, a bit confusing, and would be good to get a clarification.

I can understand if it doesn't apply to Story Mode, but wonder if it would apply to Special Solo Quest like GmG and EoP.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★

Wise? Wait?
    I don't know what that means?
    Is it a bird or fish?
    https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/wise

I've read the SAGA announcement, indicating that the tagged champions will receive a boost in all areas, including, I presume, the CCP challenges. However, it sounds almost too good to be true. That's why it might be wise to wait.