Options

Necro exploration: need tips and strategies

Brute forced easy path with Aegon, the fact that I don't have a Shuri, I just can't pick a path to go on... Pls take a look at my roster and help me out... I have enough for 2 r4s (r5 will take time due to the t6cc) and 2 ascensions...

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    Run through path 5 (red goblin/ elsa) with both kate and Aegon in your team. You need someone for silver centurion (doom gully99) or you can just brute force him. that path gives u a r5 gem, use it to max out Aegon for other runs. if you don't get shuri, then for path 2, use abs man and kate for attuma and namor respectively
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,253 ★★★★
    What the guy above me said + if you manage to pull at least a 6 star shuri by the time you have to do path 2 you're fine. I did it with a 6 star r4 shuri and namor took 3 revives and attuma 5. So even a r4 can put in tremendous work.
  • Options
    poolstroke567poolstroke567 Posts: 59

What the guy above me said + if you manage to pull at least a 6 star shuri by the time you have to do path 2 you're fine. I did it with a 6 star r4 shuri and namor took 3 revives and attuma 5. So even a r4 can put in tremendous work.

yeah man I knew a 6 star would cut it, but my luck recently had been terrible... especially 7star...
  • Options

Run through path 5 (red goblin/ elsa) with both kate and Aegon in your team. You need someone for silver centurion (doom gully99) or you can just brute force him. that path gives u a r5 gem, use it to max out Aegon for other runs. if you don't get shuri, then for path 2, use abs man and kate for attuma and namor respectively

so if I take both kate and aegon how should I build my team? no proxima??
  • Options

I do have a 6str HB at r1 lvl1 duped, and a 7star incursions crystal, would that be of any help... I got a 2-3 tech gem from my initial clear....

• Options
    Pure35Pure35 Posts: 64

We get rewards for completing each path in necro? I thought we only got completion and exploration rewards?
  • Options
    Pure35 said:

We get rewards for completing each path in necro? I thought we only got completion and exploration rewards?
    There are path rewards for each path

Path 3 and 6 give Ancesion dust
    Path 2 and 5 give generic r4-5 gem
    Path 1 and 4 give 7* Crystal
  • Options

Yeah if you get a 7* Hulkbuster he is certainly useful for that silver centurion.

Running both kate and Aegon is recommended for path 5 because the trap node in first half is hell with Aegon, But kate manage it so well.

If you have/get a 7* Hulkbuster r3 him and bring him as well.
  • Options

Yeah if you get a 7* Hulkbuster he is certainly useful for that silver centurion.

Running both kate and Aegon is recommended for path 5 because the trap node in first half is hell with Aegon, But kate manage it so well.

If you have/get a 7* Hulkbuster r3 him and bring him as well.
    alright! thanks man!
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 523 ★★★
    Hey I'm gonna brute force my first path with aegon too. How many units and resources does it take? I'm average player. My ascended Ægon is ready to be rank 5
  • Options

Hey I'm gonna brute force my first path with aegon too. How many units and resources does it take? I'm average player. My ascended Ægon is ready to be rank 5

R5 should do it in 60 revives, even if you play like a madman 80 should be a safe bet.... My r4 ascended did it in 58 I believe, maybe 68 (which is highly unlikely)... Anyways, go buy all 5 of the revive bundle and jump right in, don't worry about your unit stash, 5 of it should cut it, I did just that the fist time it was around
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 523 ★★★

R5 should do it in 60 revives, even if you play like a madman 80 should be a safe bet.... My r4 ascended did it in 58 I believe, maybe 68 (which is highly unlikely)... Anyways, go buy all 5 of the revive bundle and jump right in, don't worry about your unit stash, 5 of it should cut it, I did just that the fist time it was around
    Awesome! Thanks a lot. I'll grab the potions bundle in store now.