**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Defnder ai constant resist of heavys ??

Why are defender ai constantly resisting heavys in every game mode

Comments

• obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 890 ★★★
    Gold star for spelling my forum name correctly for the first time!

However...
    Aloud - not quietly, allowed - not being barred from doing something. But this isn't the point, just some food for thought for you @Charliejiggens.

I'm agreeing with you that the AI changing by itself IS a HUGE problem. It's showing that the AI is becoming self aware and I for one would like to openly pledge my loyalty to our new mechanized overlords. Huge T-1000 fan. Gonna buy some SkyNet stock as soon as I get home.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 890 ★★★
    Has anyone seen Reese?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,994 ★★★★★

The ai is constantly changing everyday it feels like

Yes its becoming smarter than some humans too...
  • OpxOpx Posts: 134
    I agree, the AI can now parry 10 out of 10 hard attacks.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 4,151 ★★★★★
    Might be a dumb question, but could it be SYG mastery?
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 419 ★★★
    There is a difference between block resist and parrying. As with most % chance elements, it feels like the Ai has a higher probability of proccing things than the player does, but that's nothing new.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,994 ★★★★★
    I don't buy it, specially since it says "in every game mode"..and then goes even in Act 6...
    Resist or 2nd hit parry on heavy is possible in AW, BGs and Arena since you are fighting "the other player's mastery"; BUT IN ACT 6?...
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 4,731 ★★★★★
    Stand your Ground mastery
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,239 Guardian

Im not joking it happend to me on act 6 on chapter two three and four if u dont believe me go and check it out for yourself and you shouod see what i mean

How about instead you bring the evidence for your claim forward instead of telling people to waste their energy trying to reproduce your claim.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 604 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Im not joking it happend to me on act 6 on chapter two three and four if u dont believe me go and check it out for yourself and you shouod see what i mean

How about instead you bring the evidence for your claim forward instead of telling people to waste their energy trying to reproduce your claim.
    His evidence is "Trust me bro". You can't dispute that.