**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there a Karatemike Mike Avenger /Fintech Mojo challenge write up?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,202 ★★★★★
Is there a write up that I've missed that someone has done for Karatemike's avenger challenge or Fintech's Mojo? I know there are tons of videos, but I prefer to read about what to do against each opponent and whom to take.

If not, I guess I'm going in blind tonight/tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 842 ★★★★
    I just did the mojo challenge. Try herc until you get a solo. I ran 4/5 md. Herc focus on the prompts and it’s basically a normal fight. Havok make sure you keep the armour up before the plasma detonate, that’s the only tricky part.

I didn’t find warlock too bad, take willpower off and only bait his sp2. You have to only throw sp1 to nullify his armour. He’s pretty aggressive so intercepting wasn’t that bad. Don’t complete prompts or you’ll degen if infected.

Nf try to play without parrying and push to sp2. Modok sucked, best thing was to push him unblockable and corner intercept him and bait his sp1.

Blade is easy just slow play it normally. Terrax sucks if you don’t heal up, when I healed it made it easier.

Dragonman was bs his ai sucks lol. Having to focus on prompts, unstoppable, unblockable, and power gain made the fight overwhelming and when his ai isn’t cooperating it’s a revive fest.
    Hardest fights for me were modok and dragonman.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,202 ★★★★★

I just did the mojo challenge. Try herc until you get a solo. I ran 4/5 md. Herc focus on the prompts and it’s basically a normal fight. Havok make sure you keep the armour up before the plasma detonate, that’s the only tricky part.

I didn’t find warlock too bad, take willpower off and only bait his sp2. You have to only throw sp1 to nullify his armour. He’s pretty aggressive so intercepting wasn’t that bad. Don’t complete prompts or you’ll degen if infected.

Nf try to play without parrying and push to sp2. Modok sucked, best thing was to push him unblockable and corner intercept him and bait his sp1.

Blade is easy just slow play it normally. Terrax sucks if you don’t heal up, when I healed it made it easier.

Dragonman was bs his ai sucks lol. Having to focus on prompts, unstoppable, unblockable, and power gain made the fight overwhelming and when his ai isn’t cooperating it’s a revive fest.
    Hardest fights for me were modok and dragonman.

This is what I was looking for thanks.

5/5 MD and 6r5 Mojo heading to a Carina Challenge now. Along with 50 revives and 4200 units.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 753 ★★★

Is there a write up that I've missed that someone has done for Karatemike's avenger challenge or Fintech's Mojo? I know there are tons of videos, but I prefer to read about what to do against each opponent and whom to take.

If not, I guess I'm going in blind tonight/tomorrow.

i have done it and make a post , but i will write it again as my post isn't full either
    fin's mojo challenge (7r1 unduped, 6r3 sig 120 and 5 star r1) :
    - herc: a normal spacing fight , soloable. try to finish the prompt every time so that his indestructible/unblockable last short.
    - havok (ideally soloable if his AI behaves well) : you ideally want to have an armor when you are close to 10 debuff one, or having it before throwing sp2 as your energy blast generates a lot of those debuff charges
    - Warlock (highly recommend remove willpower). Sp1 spam . Note that when you are infected your nullify from sp1 may fail. I did it in 10 revive or so (unlucky , but yeah not much i can do with it). Highly recommend healing up.
    - NF. Another normal fight. Avoid letting him throwing sp1 as they will be really painful. Good luck
    - potato head. (soloable but impractical imo) This is an extremely hard fight. One way to fight him is only use mlll dash back. There is one mechanic in this fight is when modok is in the corner ,if you hit him, after the first autoblock , next hits will get through. Don't focus too much on completing prompt as if you are getting hit , you are dead.
    - blade . chilled fight. there are 2 ways of approaching this fight . one is sp1 spam. second is save to sp2 , but due to blade node ( you hit him he get those power regain charges ) he will throw a lot of specials and you might not be able to reach 2 bar before it got drained by the node). Dont let him get to sp2
    - terry : ooga booga intercept. Healing up to full and just hit him. just an annoying fight
    - dman: Dont parry him, try to complete the prompt

Good luck!
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 753 ★★★
    edited February 28
    avengers fight (i did it with 7r1 ant unduped, 6r4 sig 200 thor, 6r4 sig 60 ironman and sig 150 black widow(must have black widow relic equipped), 6r3 hawkeye.)
    + antman for doom (soloable unduped, just build up sp1 for 8/12 fatigue then sp2). His glancing can be annoying so it is good to take block damage and heavy. I medium intercept him a lot at the start. And doing it to reset the poison)
    + terry ( a thor fight). you can use heavy to create distance when his rock damage getting more and more painful.
    + vision (thor) revive brute force through him , and wish that your sp1 will stun
    + ham + modog (black widow fight, just long boring fights. Soloable easily)

+ weapon x : ironman fight(thor can be secondary choice). just a typical weapon x fight
    + thing and korg : black widow. later on when your precision from relic stack up, you wont generate their rock stack, easy solo on both. make sure you can dex korg sp1 well
    + dman (not soloable ): this fight sucks. Antman doing best . I revived 2 or 3 times this fight iirc.
    + bpcw. use hawkeye, manage your spacing well. your heavies will shutdown footloose.

+ nightcrawler (thor/ironman). switch his stance (whiff a light after he dash back and holding block) . easiest fight
    + sgwen. This fight can be tricky. Use hawkeye for her. when stun shield is off, parry her and holding heavy , release it when the timer is expiring so that you only take damage from the first contact.
    + domino. just use iron man and sp3. if you are lucky enough, 6r4 iron man can solo
    + mojo. antman can do this fight really well. just sp2 for either 8 or 12 poison and refresh them. 7r1 antman soloable
    + ibom. use hawkeye as he will be poison immune with this squad. straightforward fight

+apoc: ironman nuke him
    + sassy : if you have despair, antman sp1's fatigue is enough. Otherwise, 4 poison sp2 will nail it
    + killmonger. a typical thor fight
    + void: whole team effort.
    + nickfury: whole team effort.

+ anyone would work against thanos , but i like thor the most in the first 60% . after he is stun immune, just use the rest

edit : sorry for this one late reply, i had a stomachache and have to left it