**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

anyone here who would r2 unduped Joe Fixit?

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
My 7* roster is really good, in my opinion.

All classes are properly stuffed with good champs. I only don’t seem to pull any science champ (4 so far)

Duped Spider-Man
Unduped Morbius, Joe and spider gwen

Comments

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    Science is my most drawn class; 13 science 7*s so far, for sig 40 titania and Gwen, sig 20 sandman, and morbius, hulk, Joe, capiw and overseer... I've r3'd titania and I'm seriously considering Joe, over hulk, as I hate BGs...

Joe is seriously sustainable, does good damage, has useful utility.

Although if I didn't run suicides, I'd think about Gwen. With penni and venom synergies, she hits like a truck and has very useful utility.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,336 ★★★★★
    Omedenn said:

My 7* roster is really good, in my opinion.

All classes are properly stuffed with good champs. I only don’t seem to pull any science champ (4 so far)

Duped Spider-Man
    Unduped Morbius, Joe and spider gwen

I was considering picking Joe from 7* selector after Necro to r3 honestly.
    But somehow I picked Shuri instead 😢
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Thank you guys! Some constructive answers here.

Yeah Spider-Man also doesn’t look bad, true! Might just do some more research on him and give it another two crystals to see if I can get someone from the science class.

Like Fixit, but want that dupe first
  • Options
    CazCaz Posts: 9

Are you me? I got a Science rank 2 to 3 gem from Necropolis and I think I’m gonna wait till April for Photon and Spider Ham to be added to the basic
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Right here! 🙋🏼

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    @LilMaddogHT What's he like at that level and what rotation do you use on him?
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Got a teammate that took him to r3. He's been pretty solid as a defender in AW.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★

@LilMaddogHT What's he like at that level and what rotation do you use on him?

He hits hard... If they bleed, generally I'll spam L1 and just watch them melt away (I do run max 5/5 DW). I don't get Jackpot 7777 or anything and lose your cards after specials unawakened but just Spades can give him some solid damage. When awakened, then you have a lot more options with how you build/maintain his cards. Just took him to R2 because his style is a bit different and interesting which makes him fun to use when I put him in.