Winter of Woe Points [comms]

geaimsgeaims Member Posts: 45
edited February 29 in General Discussion
Soooo I see the point from the woe is out to everyone tell me why I didn’t get my point when I did it and others are getting not 1 but 2 points? Someone has 10 points rn? What’s going on?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• geaimsgeaims Member Posts: 45
    Yeah stinks cause one of my friends got 2 points they are sitting at 10 points
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,918 ★★★★★
    geaims said:

Yep ally mate also has same of there at 10 whilst im at 7 due to i didnt do robot objective i want my 2 points so i can open a 7 star
    They took up sinister to r5 as well from this 🫠
    Bendy said:

geaims said:

Yep ally mate also has same of there at 10 whilst im at 7 due to i didnt do robot objective i want my 2 points so i can open a 7 star
    Ummmm u didn’t do the robot objective? That means u shouldn’t be expecting a point
  • EmomikeEmomike Member Posts: 229 ★★
    I got 2 points but that was for the points reset that some people got from the objective being reset. I don't think they've even sent out the robot points yet
    I’ve done all the objectives on the 1st week so I should have gotten the points as well and my bad didn’t read it right
    The players name is M___________ who got the 2 points
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    Emomike said:

I got 2 points but that was for the points reset that some people got from the objective being reset. I don't think they've even sent out the robot points yet

they haven't.
  • BabyGrootBabyGroot Member Posts: 143 ★★
    I didn't get the point either
    🤷🏻‍♂️
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,276 ★★★★★

geaims said:

They took up sinister to r5 as well from this 🫠

You have some great friends.
    I was waiting for you to show up lmaoo
  • Rohith21Rohith21 Member Posts: 169 ★★
    Same here. Did the robot objective too. Still yet to receive the additional point.
  • HR1028HR1028 Member Posts: 3
    I haven't received yet
  • Pdexter86Pdexter86 Member Posts: 84
    I haven’t received the extra point yet either. Are they going out gradually?
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 971 ★★★★
    I haven't recieved my extra "Robot" point either. Have completed all the objectives so far from both AM and Nebula fight.
  • EmomikeEmomike Member Posts: 229 ★★
    Pdexter86 said:

They have not sent out the robot objective yet. They just sent out the points that were lost do to an error.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 971 ★★★★
    Emomike said:

Pdexter86 said:

They have not sent out the robot objective yet. They just sent out the points that were lost do to an error.
    Ah ok that make sense.

Well not sure if you happen to have a direct line to the Kabam team, if so do let them know they are sending these points out to some wrong players lol.

If a players completed all objectives from both fights, they should only get a max of 9 points (including the extra point for Robot objective).
    So if a player got 11 points right now, then they essentially have 3 gracing points. That is 3 opportunities not have to complete WoW objectives, and we all know how resources intensive each WoW run is, so not have to do 3 run of WoW would add up a lot.

So could really do with the Kabam team looking into this.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,918 ★★★★★
    So if whats being sent out is error points then kabam needs to look into it more as clearly being sent out to the wrong people as people unaffected are getting them
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 810 ★★★
    geaims said:

Soooo I see the point from the woe is out to everyone tell me why I didn’t get my point when I did it and others are getting not 1 but 2 points? Someone has 10 points rn? What’s going on?

I haven't gotten my point either, I am sitting at 5 instead of 6pts being Paragon and all, I'm sending a ticket to support.
This discussion has been closed.