Options

Winter of Woe Points [comms]

1235»

Comments

• Options
    O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 142 ★★
    As the quick fix was made by Kabam experts, I suppose there is something missing here. They just updated points, reduced them, right?
    So, the fix will work for everybody who has already claimed the compensation.
    What if somebody have not claim the compensation? Does it mean that they still have a mail that contains 3 points? And they will claim it now and their points will not be reduced.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,268 ★★★★★

Milan1405 said:

I'm so confused. Kabam Jax's post implies everything's been fixed but people still seem to have more points than they should? Anyway, at least no one should be missing points now, which is good.

Don't you think this is unfair? The person who gets 12 points will be able to breathe easy the next week without doing any tasks, but we will sweat without missing any tasks and you will have to do the same. Where do you think justice lies in this?
    There will hav to do them else there won’t get the point for future regardless
  • Options
    ΩKRATOSΩΩKRATOSΩ Posts: 8
    Kabam Jax said:

Hi Summoners,

The points sent in yesterday's in-game message were to remedy an issue that crept up early in Winter of Woe that resulted in our team taking down and relaunching the Solo Event. These points are to compensate the players who had points removed as a result. This is not for the #robot objective.

Due to a hiccup in our distribution, some players received more points than intended (one or two at max), however, most importantly, no one received fewer than intended. As a result, our team will not be taking any further action on this issue.

The "extra point" stemming from the #robot objective is still being worked on.

Additionally, to justify using data, I guess... we can't "just send everyone out one single point for the robot objective." because the point is being rewarded to Summoners who finished the fight, not everyone.

Thank you for your patience.

Please explain this issue, I am valiant and did alllll the objectives including the tech objective for week 1.........I just received the missing point today totalling at 9 points. Someone else in my alliance started at 8 points like me and he received 4 points now totalling at 12.

The pictures below is show my 9 points and his 12

• Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 675 ★★★★
    edited February 29

F

Kabam Jax said:

The team found a quick fix! Hooray for creative thinking!

Sorry for the false alarm everyone. Everybody should have the right number of points available.

Double apology from me, as I jumped the gun on the communication piece and the team never locked in the "leave it" plan. I prioritized timeliness over an abundance of vetting and confirmation. Sorry.

Bro i know this isn't your fault, but how is this fair? How come some people have 9 points already? A member of my alliance has 10 and i've seen pictures of people with 12 points, this is ridiculous man, what are you guys planning to do about it?
    It's like you didn't even read what you just copied.
    I made a mistake about 9 points cause i forgot that people who completed the robot objective can have 9 points, but not 10 or 12, i do hope gets fixed
  • Options
    ΩKRATOSΩΩKRATOSΩ Posts: 8

Kabam Jax said:

Hi Summoners,

The points sent in yesterday's in-game message were to remedy an issue that crept up early in Winter of Woe that resulted in our team taking down and relaunching the Solo Event. These points are to compensate the players who had points removed as a result. This is not for the #robot objective.

Due to a hiccup in our distribution, some players received more points than intended (one or two at max), however, most importantly, no one received fewer than intended. As a result, our team will not be taking any further action on this issue.

The "extra point" stemming from the #robot objective is still being worked on.

Additionally, to justify using data, I guess... we can't "just send everyone out one single point for the robot objective." because the point is being rewarded to Summoners who finished the fight, not everyone.

Thank you for your patience.

Please explain this issue, I am valiant and did alllll the objectives including the tech objective for week 1.........I just received the missing point today totalling at 9 points. Someone else in my alliance started at 8 points like me and he received 4 points now totalling at 12.

The pictures below is show my 9 points and his 12

This is not good...
    Hope this doesn't get swept under the rug, cause this is seriously unfair.
    Very unfair, like that's like 4 objects they can skip if they want to.......bruh
  • Options
    Silhouette1742Silhouette1742 Posts: 12
    I should have received 2 pts but have only received one so far
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 774 ★★★
    @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike. The messages you are providing are great... if you can find them.

There are banners above about the item which aren't' getting the updates they deserve from the feedback you have provided so far. Please consider updating the alerts. If you don't want the banners to be too wordy... then make an announcement / closed thread where you post the updates to with a link in the announcement so people can quickly find your insights.

Vagueness and or silence, or just not being heard because no-one can find your responses only get people to panic and send more quips to the forum that then only lend fuel to the fire for the next person to panic about where their point is, or why someone else got more than they did. And all those messages make it just that much harder to get the "real answers" from you.

The more specifics you can provide... the more patient people will be waiting for what you say to become a reality.
This discussion has been closed.