**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magic Heist Arena - Streak

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★
Somehow I managed to reached round 16 (starting Round 17) and unsure whether there will be a death match if I start using 6-Star R1 champ.

Anyone tried it and it works (e.g. no death match)?

Comments

• Options
    Deciding against risking it, started using 6-Star R1 only from Round 21 onwards. Currently going to start Round 31. :)

Let's see deep in can 6-Star R1 survives.
  • Options
    inform us :)
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 287
    Keep us updated. I am afraid to loose my streak with 6* r1s too
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    I got a death match this morning. Kind of sucks but whatever. Teams of all r1 can still get death matches. I was testing so i didn't lose my streak when it was a few thousand.

I've been working on getting every 6* to rank 2 minimum. Have 257 6* and only 22 left at r1. So once I get to my rank 2s I just put in one r2 and two r1 and have never triggered a death match in a sample size of over 10,000. I hope once r4 are in the game, r2 are still enough not to trigger, but I'll work on getting all to r3 asap just to be prepared.
  • Options
    FlipBoyFlipBoy Posts: 72
    Matches 1-10 I use 6* r1 only. From 11-20 I use 6* r3-r5. Match 21+ I use any 7* and 6* r3-r5. I'm on match 87 and no death matches yet.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Why are you guys already so far into it? If you do 2 rounds per day using seven stars, you get all solo event milestones and will be at 10mil milestone at end of the event. What’s the point in even running it with 6 star r1?

Milestone ends at 15 mil
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,311 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Why are you guys already so far into it? If you do 2 rounds per day using seven stars, you get all solo event milestones and will be at 10mil milestone at end of the event. What’s the point in even running it with 6 star r1?

Milestone ends at 15 mil
    The last 2 milestones give 30units. Seems hardly worth it to me. That time can be spent in running other arenas. To each their own I guess.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,311 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

I only have 3 7-Stars, can't barely do two rounds per day.
    That’s 2 rounds per day if you do it 12hrs apart.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,983 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Milestone ends at 15 mil
    The last 2 milestones give 30units. Seems hardly worth it to me. That time can be spent in running other arenas. To each their own I guess.
    Must be the rank rewards for Kingpin profile pictures.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Why are you grinding this arena already?

You have to do 2 rounds of 7 stars every day for the event. That's 600k a day (ish).

This will be completed by doing this, get extra resources by playing the other arenas outside of doing the ones to meet the objective.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    This new arena lasts for days so why not wait a day or two for heroes to refresh?
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    I mean I need the iso for my new r4 nick
    *humble brag*
    Ps he ascended too 🙂
  • Options

*humble brag*
    Ps he ascended too 🙂

So do the other arenas....
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

*humble brag*
    Ps he ascended too 🙂

So do the other arenas....
    I believe @JLordVileJ is talking about the ISO selector in each milestone... That's actually pretty nice...
  • Options
    It seems like this arena is a little more forgiving.

I was running the Sandstorm and already has to reset from start before reaching 1m.
  • Options
    Round 51

• Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    33k+ units :o
  • Options
    All done.

Average of 6-Star rank 1 score per round.
    :)

No death match.
  • Options

All done.

Average of 6-Star rank 1 score per round.
    :)

No death match.

Your match 74 isn't going to give a death match if 50 didn't lol
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited March 1

I’m at 45 atm, I’ve used 6R1s without deathmatch…should be done, but had to do milestones in the other ones to 🥵🥵🥵
  • Options
    edited March 1
    GrO_ot78 said:

I’m at 45 atm, I’ve used 6R1s without deathmatch…should be done, but had to do milestones in the other ones to 🥵🥵🥵

For Sandstorm, I was K.O. and need to restart. I will need 60-65 rounds.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 370 ★★

GrO_ot78 said:

For Sandstorm, I was K.O. and need to restart. I will need 60-65 rounds.
    Yeah, if you use 6R1s in Sandstorm you will get death matches pretty fast 🥵
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Could be that theyre also grinding other arenas simultaneously or for later
  • Options
    Death-match.

Will try 8100 and above if I can get there again.
  • Options
    I have three alts (Uncollected) with average 20 6-Stars. Can’t get into streak. :(

Skill issue.
  • Options
    8200 looks ok.

• Options
    mrstark_217mrstark_217 Posts: 14
    Wait i think i didn't read about this arena, Do we have to maintain streak for any other reasons other than high scoring ?