**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Random is a Farse there is no random purely.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
What I have experienced in this game whether act four or the monthly this is not random in it truest sense it random in the eyes of the developers who are in need to make money for kabam.

I repeat it's not random. Act4 getting nothing but negative effects 9/10 time while my oppentnets get unstoppable and regenerate over and over and over and over and over again is not random.

The random odds are not in your favor they are in the house favor.. period.

I am dissulusioned and feel this game is fixed. A 22,000k juggernaut with triple stacked unstoppable 4 times in a row is not random. Or six times in a row.... it's planned. And for the first time I didn't buy a package. In fact I bought a PS4 today. I'm close to leaving. I see what people,are saying now.... this is not a fair game.

Comments

• Options
    Not hard to counter Tbh
  • Options
    I am dissulusioned and feel this game is fixed. A 22,000k juggernaut with triple stacked unstoppable 4 times in a row is not random. Or six times in a row.... it's planned. And for the first time I didn't buy a package. In fact I bought a PS4 today. I'm close to leaving. I see what people,are saying now.... this is not a fair game.

I hope you didn't get the pre-bundled Star Wars game with that. But with your luck...
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    What I have experienced in this game whether act four or the monthly this is not random in it truest sense it random in the eyes of the developers who are in need to make money for kabam.

I repeat it's not random. Act4 getting nothing but negative effects 9/10 time while my oppentnets get unstoppable and regenerate over and over and over and over and over again is not random.

The random odds are not in your favor they are in the house favor.. period.

What's funny is when I did that Jugs, he got powerlock almost instantly... so I didn't use a special all fight and solo'd him.

You know why? Because it's.... Random
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Spicyslicer you know you can still force close the app in act 4 and restart the fight with no 1/2 loss of life penalty? You can actually restart that Jugs fight until he gets powerlock. When I fought him he was on a slashed tires node. Sad to see him and short path Venom nerfed so hard.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    @Spicyslicer you know you can still force close the app in act 4 and restart the fight with no 1/2 loss of life penalty? You can actually restart that Jugs fight until he gets powerlock. When I fought him he was on a slashed tires node. Sad to see him and short path Venom nerfed so hard.

What how are you talking about.... please tell me... as it is I'm halfway out the door because

Force close the app and restart until you draw a favorable debuff that gets added to Juggernaut and makes him easy to beat.
  • Options
    Well there a bug on that juggs as I'm farming it for iso. Die once and he goes down to 7 k. I take all chests too. Not sure if it's because I beat it already
  • Options
    Same bug as the special event last month with Loki as the boss
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    420sam wrote: »

What how are you talking about.... please tell me... as it is I'm halfway out the door because

Force close the app and restart until you draw a favorable debuff that gets added to Juggernaut and makes him easy to beat.

That's called an exploit
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Well there a bug on that juggs as I'm farming it for iso. Die once and he goes down to 7 k. I take all chests too. Not sure if it's because I beat it already

That's also called an exploit