**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Heist Daily Objectives tab came back but without the daily objectives

I claimed the yesterday objectives raffle tickets and after some time the objectives tab gone from the game but later it came back but without the objectives
Is it a bug ? @KabamJax @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    DarkChamp732DarkChamp732 Posts: 86
    I low key feel bad for the devs right now, so many glitches to fix
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    I didn't even get the objectives yesterday on my alt so looks like I'm missing out on a r4>5 gem. Fantastic.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,139 ★★★★

I didn't even get the objectives yesterday on my alt so looks like I'm missing out on a r4>5 gem. Fantastic.

Looks like there’s 21 days to obtain two points and only 40 needed for the gem - if you do every day you should be good.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★

Looks like there’s 21 days to obtain two points and only 40 needed for the gem - if you do every day you should be good.
    That's good to know, hope that's the case.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 4,027 ★★★★★

So theres 1 grace day?