**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Ha! What a joke...

I woke up and realized that today only happens once every 4 years and that there's only been maybe what? 3 February 29ths in the history of MCOC... And then I thought "I bet kabam gives us something pretty cool today like a 6* Toad"... But nah we get a Title and a garbage deal... I love this game but sometimes these money grabs make me SMDH!

Comments

• Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 266 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

So you're mad that kabam didn't give you free stuff for essentially no reason?

Do you think that the store offer is reasonable? All things considered? I could care less but I just thought it was silly. Just my 2 cents...
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,589 ★★★★★

Most things everywhere are overpriced (groceries, cell phones, cars, clothes, etc.) because corporations are run by greedy people.

Man don't even get me started on my last Kroger trip because I'm gonna get thrown right back in jail
  • Options
    KingAzKingAz Posts: 56
    Dude they aren't even obliged to give something to us anyway.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,342 ★★★★
    What led you to expect toad specifically am I missing something
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,454 ★★★★★
    Nuuuu kabam didn't gave me a 6* toad for leap year this game is a money grab 😡😡😡😡😡
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,613 ★★★
    Toad 6*? I do have and he's great ,but I needed to play for hours to get him
    ahmynuts said:

Have a good season with us outside jail
    😊👍
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 435 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Most things everywhere are overpriced (groceries, cell phones, cars, clothes, etc.) because corporations are run by greedy people.

Man don't even get me started on my last Kroger trip because I'm gonna get thrown right back in jail
    Congrats on your parole by the way
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,699 ★★★

ahmynuts said:

Nuts will be back in before the week is done trust. They probs haven't even taken nuts' stuff out of their cell yet
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,589 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Nuts will be back in before the week is done trust. They probs haven't even taken nuts' stuff out of their cell yet
    My cell is untouchable. It stays just the way I like it with all my stuff
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,494 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

My cell is untouchable. It stays just the way I like it with all my stuff

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

SlyFoxZ said:

I woke up and realized that today only happens once every 4 years and that there's only been maybe what? 3 February 29ths in the history of MCOC... And then I thought "I bet kabam gives us something pretty cool today like a 6* Toad"... But nah we get a Title and a garbage deal... I love this game but sometimes these money grabs make me SMDH!

SlyFoxZ said:

ahmynuts said:

Do you think that the store offer is reasonable? All things considered? I could care less but I just thought it was silly. Just my 2 cents...
    What exactly is the thought process here? It is a leap year, this would be a good opportunity for MCOC to hand me some wonderful Leap Day gifts, as many are wont to do. Nope? How dare they? Maybe they didn't even notice it was a leap day? No, they actually acknowledged that it was a leap day. They sent an email with a title, so they were not ignorant of this important day. Clearly, then, they only mentioned the leap day to taunt me. Play on my perfectly reasonable expectations to have free stuff sent my way. Because when you think about it, who's more deserving of free stuff than I am? Every day should be give free stuff to me day. They should be looking for any excuse to send me free stuff. If they aren't they just aren't working hard enough at it.

I know, I will make fun of the fact that they didn't give me free stuff on a leap day on the forums. I'm sure there are lots of people who were similarly slighted, and at least we can all have fun at Kabam's expense for their horrible slight.

No one else? Really? Inconceivable. I can't double down on this, I'm going to look like an entitled jerk, instead of the perfectly reasonable person I am. I know, I will lean into the offers that came out today. That's a guaranteed winner there. Everyone complains about offers. Absolutely no one will notice that I've basically changed the subject; after all it is the internet and everyone there has the memory of a goldfish. Plus, I will claim that I didn't really care about any of this myself, no, I was just mentioning it in case anyone else cared. Because that's a thing people do: just talk about things they don't care about for the benefit of the people who might want to hear about it. That's plausible. No one can prove otherwise.

Looool @DNA3000 I actually laughed out loud that was brilliant