WELCOME... To Sagas - March's Side Quest and a NEW Store

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★
    No t6cc is an interesting move.

Is there enough difference to persuade Paragons to push to get valiant? I'm not so sure.

But as a valiant no t6cc, is surprising, but I'm guessing they are hoping that valiants will flood into BGs for the t6cc store boost.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,317 ★★★★
    am I wrong in assuming I should save my mysterium for the last week of this event as I will get paragon then
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

No t6cc is an interesting move.

Is there enough difference to persuade Paragons to push to get valiant? I'm not so sure.

But as a valiant no t6cc, is surprising, but I'm guessing they are hoping that valiants will flood into BGs for the t6cc store boost.

That could be what they’re counting on. They probably took the hoarding of tokens into account. For example, I’ve got 96k right now. It’ll be another 25.5-27k when new seasons starts and I do my seeding matches and the daily objectives. Thats close to 125k to play with day 1 of the new store. I can buy out all the T6CC and 6* stones 3 weeks in a row with that.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,000 ★★★★
    These are the 6 trials i suppose and i can see the 2 defenders in each trial

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

i can't believe the Saga global boost is only 10%. For that 10% i could have used the 10% green attack/health boost. For this to be worth it... it shoulda been at least 20% but preferably 30%... specially if ranking up champs for this 3 months event.

It's combined with any other boosts though. If you use a green 20 or 30% that's actually 40% that's alot.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 994 ★★★★
    The problem here is we are SOOOOO used to the very minimun given to us. That's why yall think this 10% global boost is nice LMAO. This is the very bare minimum. Think about it... it is soooo little they don't even sell the 10% green boost. but like i said we already got used to the very bare minimum.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

The problem here is we are SOOOOO used to the very minimun given to us. That's why yall think this 10% global boost is nice LMAO. This is the very bare minimum. Think about it... it is soooo little they don't even sell the 10% green boost. but like i said we already got used to the very bare minimum.

No, most of us couldn't care less about this 10% boost, really.

They gave it to us, neat. It doesn't mean I'm about to use the tagged champs just because of a boost for Saud tagged champions, I'll still use many non tagged champs, unless the quest specifically calls for the tagged champs, then hey, I get a 10% boost for nothing.

It's really not rocket science, my dude.
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 770 ★★★★
    am i getting it right?

- you pick the hardest difficulty you can do

- get flowers (entry keys) from the flower power solo event once a day

- do one quest a day starting from trial of honesty (6 regular quests)

- on the 7th day is a boss quest and we get 1 entry key a week (corrupted flower) from the krakoan prowess solo event

from each quest we get mysterium currency to spend in the trader's outpost

other than also doing the special objectives, did i miss anything? there's no way to mess it up, right?
    i still have ingame ptsd from that jubilee arcade SQ from 3 years ago haha

am i getting it right?

- on the 7th day is a boss quest and we get 1 entry key a week (corrupted flower) from the krakoan prowess solo event

other than also doing the special objectives, did i miss anything? there's no way to mess it up, right?

That sounds right. One way to mess it up is by doing one of the trials more than once. You’ll still get the mysterium but will miss out on a boost for the boss quest from whichever trial you don’t do.
    thanks
  • 23472347 Member Posts: 24
    did I miss something ? are cav players getting the short end again ? don't see any 6* shards in the trade store , 6* Ascension dust or 6* awakening gem much less 7* shards.not sure doing content getting mysterium is worth it you can't buy anything worth buying
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 261 ★★
    So we take one key every day for the sq?
    That means we can't play more than one entry everyday?
    Or i miss something?
  • ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    So, how many total Mysterium you can earn from this event?

If according to this table, you have 28 days x 2500 = 70,000
    Including 4 end of week event x 12,000 = 48,000
    Total : 118,000

If such description is correct, you only earn max 27,000 per week
    I.e. 27,000 x 4 = 108,000

Dear Mods, which is correct?
  • X23a70X23a70 Member Posts: 29
    cavalier store sucks , where are the 6* shards or 6 awakening gems ? correct me if I'm wrong for cavalier players , there aren't even enough 6 shards to complete a whole 1 for doing the cavalier side quest level. we'd be better of if those flower keys worked on last month side quests . need more 6* s now that there are 7*. buff the rewards.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

So, how many total Mysterium you can earn from this event?

If according to this table, you have 28 days x 2500 = 70,000
    Including 4 end of week event x 12,000 = 48,000
    Total : 118,000

If such description is correct, you only earn max 27,000 per week
    I.e. 27,000 x 4 = 108,000

Dear Mods, which is correct?

The whole event is 28 days. So it is 24 x 2500 plus 4 x 12000 = 108,000
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

am i getting it right?

That sounds right. One way to mess it up is by doing one of the trials more than once. You’ll still get the mysterium but will miss out on a boost for the boss quest from whichever trial you don’t do.
    If I miss the boost, I can try Units right?

am i getting it right?

If I miss the boost, I can try Units right?
    You should still be able to revive through it. The boosts are specific to the quest/nodes so I don’t think you will be able to purchase them.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,095 ★★★★
    Has @Cat_Murdock, or anyone else, made an info graphic detailing ways to get enough runes to get the 7* Nightcrawler twice?

If I understand correctly, he's going to cost 120 runes that can be acquired naturally by just completing the appropriate content.

And if I understand the Traders Outpost correctly, I think we can get another 30 there by trading Mysterium (10 rune purchase limit resetting monthly, and running for 3 months??)

If my math is correct, that means we need another 90 runes from some other source if we want to get the dupe on him.

I know you can get 2 runes every day from the daily deal in the unit store, but that would mean buying it 45 times at $5 each, making it a $225 investment.

That's a bit more than I'm prepared to invest, so I was curious if anyone knew of other ways to get runes, cause if there's not, I don't think it makes sense to purchase extra runes from the trader's outpost (even though the other deals in that store aren't very appealing).

My thanks in advance to anyone who may know the answer to this.
    mgj0630 said:

Has @Cat_Murdock, or anyone else, made an info graphic detailing ways to get enough runes to get the 7* Nightcrawler twice?

If I understand correctly, he's going to cost 120 runes that can be acquired naturally by just completing the appropriate content.

And if I understand the Traders Outpost correctly, I think we can get another 30 there by trading Mysterium (10 rune purchase limit resetting monthly, and running for 3 months??)

If my math is correct, that means we need another 90 runes from some other source if we want to get the dupe on him.

I know you can get 2 runes every day from the daily deal in the unit store, but that would mean buying it 45 times at $5 each, making it a $225 investment.

That's a bit more than I'm prepared to invest, so I was curious if anyone knew of other ways to get runes, cause if there's not, I don't think it makes sense to purchase extra runes from the trader's outpost (even though the other deals in that store aren't very appealing).

My thanks in advance to anyone who may know the answer to this.

It was discussed in the recent stream.

30 from trader’s depot (10 each month)
    10 from Magic Heist event
    30 from Paragon Gauntlet (10 each month)
    30 from Battlegrounds VT completion (10 each month)
    20 from Incursions challenge

As far as I know, the only way to replace them from content you’re not doing is to purchase the daily offers.
  • NoirSoiréeNoirSoirée Member Posts: 30
    edited March 8
    "The whole event is 28 days. So it is 24 x 2500 plus 4 x 12000 = 108,000"

@MrSakuragi

I don't believe this reasoning is correct...

per the first table (Flower Power solo event) we get 28 Normal Krakoan Flowers, which are used in the mini side trials.

Then per the Krakoan Prowess solo event, we get 4 Corrupted Krakoan Flowers, which are used in the Trial of Symbiosis (the boss one that resets weekly)

Based on this, the math does add up to 118,000 Mysterium... I guess the only way this math could be wrong is if entering the Trial of Symbiosis requires BOTH and Normal Krakoan Flower and a Corrupted one, in which case 27k weekly is correct (currently in middle of chapter 3 of EQ so can't check to verify atm).

"The whole event is 28 days. So it is 24 x 2500 plus 4 x 12000 = 108,000

"

@MrSakuragi

I don't believe this reasoning is correct...

per the first table (Flower Power solo event) we get 28 Normal Krakoan Flowers, which are used in the mini side trials.

Then per the Krakoan Prowess solo event, we get 4 Corrupted Krakoan Flowers, which are used in the Trial of Symbiosis (the boss one that resets weekly)

Based on this, the math does add up to 118,000 Mysterium... I guess the only way this math could be wrong is if entering the Trial of Symbiosis requires BOTH and Normal Krakoan Flower and a Corrupted one, in which case 27k weekly is correct (currently in middle of chapter 3 of EQ so can't check to verify atm).

I’m not sure why there would be 28 normal flowers in that case, it’s not showing that you need both the normal and the corrupted flower for the boss trial, just the corrupted. Too many milestones given, it looks like. You’re right then, an extra 10,000 added to the posted total.