**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stream Recap - March 1, 2024

Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★

March Content

Trials Side Quest, get boosts in daily quests to use against a bigger boss. Awards Mysterium, a new currency to be used in the upcoming Saga store (below), which resets weekly. Store will have Valiant exclusive offers

Full Details

The Serpent/

The Serpent has access to True Focus, coldsnap, and can do bonus damage based on opponent's armor. He has an effect that prevents him from being pushed back by basic attacks, and lots of utility. He also can quickly get Pierce, and is expected to be a good defender and long form content attacker.

The Destroyer rewards intercepts, and punishing heavies/specials. It ramps quicker against opponents with buffs. Good degen damage, plus energize allows lots of specials. It also has a way to remove indestructible buffs. Expected to be a good dual threat option.

Sagas

• 3 month seasons tying together themes and game modes
  • 10% health/attack boost for Saga champs
  • Each saga has unique reward identity and reward concepts
  • Content exclusively for Saga champs
  • Events/offers themed around the Saga
  • More Details

Saga 1: X Magica
  • March - May
  • (April) Saga champs will have an icon indicating it (like prefight diamond)
  • Affected Champs
  • Upcoming BG/AW seasons involve Saga champs
  • Masters AW awards 7* Scarlet Witch
  • Magic Heist arena already live
  • Decreased quest energy cooldown
  • Sig Stones/Rank up Gems for Saga champs
  • Challenge Objectives
  • Final Deathless King Groot piece
  • Special Incursions for Saga champs
  • Special Saga store (Details)
  • More Details

7* Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler (Buffed) can be purchased at different star levels, Paragons can get the 7* for 120 Runestones.
  • 30 - Trader's Depot (Saga store)
  • 10 - Solo Event
  • 30 - March/April/May Paragon Gauntlet
  • 30 - BG Season 16/17/18
  • 20 - May Incursions Challenge
  • Extras can be got through daily deals

Comments

• Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 110 ★★
    Thanks for the recap:)
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    Can’t believe you omitted the flute symphony…

I know my ears wish it was omitted.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    So what from these is the supposed "major update and exciting stuff" coming this month, that has been teased for a while now?
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 110 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

We were all waiting for you. You're late

he posted it righy away and I even replied to it but somehow that thread disappeared.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,816 ★★★★★
    7* NC looked fire. Can’t wait to try him
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Cure2024 said:

ahmynuts said:

he posted it righy away and I even replied to it but somehow that thread disappeared.
    I made the classic mistake of editing to fix a typo, and it was immediately eaten, never to be seen again
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★
    Ackbar67 said:

ahmynuts said:

Cure2024 said:

ahmynuts said:

I made the classic mistake of editing to fix a typo, and it was immediately eaten, never to be seen again
    I really want to know how it's determined because sometimes a single edit eats it and sometimes I can edit a post like six times and it's fine lol
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Ackbar67 said:

ahmynuts said:

Cure2024 said:

ahmynuts said:

I really want to know how it's determined because sometimes a single edit eats it and sometimes I can edit a post like six times and it's fine lol

If you modify the first line every time, regardless of what you’re trying to edit, it will always post.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    I didn't have time to do anything but read this and listen to rich coverage. But if I heard correctly they were complaining about domino...bruh. don't even do that to me. They already killed scarlet witch only to make it so even pre nerf she'd be just lower god tier nowadays and I'll never get a viable magik to play with daily. EVERY CHAMP potentially 'breaks' some or a few aspects of the game. If it's a problem just get rid of aegon/herc/doom/scorpion/hulk/photon/hulking etc etc and make every champ in game groot or air walker grade. The constant threat of killing champs is causing so much anxiety. She's been in game so long. Plz just don't.
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

ahmynuts said:

Ackbar67 said:

ahmynuts said:

Cure2024 said:

ahmynuts said:

If you modify the first line every time, regardless of what you’re trying to edit, it will always post.
    I will definitely test this out and see
  • Options
    edited March 1
    Pandingo said:

I didn't have time to do anything but read this and listen to rich coverage. But if I heard correctly they were complaining about domino...bruh. don't even do that to me. They already killed scarlet witch only to make it so even pre nerf she'd be just lower god tier nowadays and I'll never get a viable magik to play with daily. EVERY CHAMP potentially 'breaks' some or a few aspects of the game. If it's a problem just get rid of aegon/herc/doom/scorpion/hulk/photon/hulking etc etc and make every champ in game groot or air walker grade. The constant threat of killing champs is causing so much anxiety. She's been in game so long. Plz just don't.

They were not complaining about domino, they were talking about her in a positive context and how they love her and there was negative context of nerfs lol. Miike said toward the latter part of the short convo "Domino just breaks the game" and mentioned the devs always having to worry about it or something I'd suggest verifying what you've heard before complaining about it.
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 351 ★★
    I fail to see what was so game changing that was on the stream. Sagas seem like they are a positive but not hugely so.
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 267 ★★★
    Any update about new relics?
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Any update about new relics?

I'm really frustrated with the absence of any kind of communication about the new type of relics or whatever it is they are supposedly taking a break for. I don't necessarily need details that they may still not have finalized about types but what I really want to know is if my current shards can be used to get the new types or if they are only good for striker relics and we'll need to collect a new type for the new ones. I have relics I can open now if they aren't usable towards the new ones, but if they are then I don't want to gamble on missing out on getting some of what might be better for me sooner so I'm just hoarding.

They say they don't like hoarding but they don't do much to provide timely information to allow for informed/educated decision making.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Looking forward to the new champ and champ buffs
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited March 2
    Oh yea. Now that I had a chance to watch the stream (seriously need to rethink my life so I don't work Fridays during the day, who does that anyway) I see that rich totally freaked me out. THIS is why you don't jump the gun. Sorry for the panic blow up 😅 I'm a bit harried. Just got engaged and moved into a new place in two days span. I heard the song 'don't take the girl playing in my head when rich said they don't like domino 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is why things blow up. Sorry for my contribution to drama. Mike loves domino too that's relieving. But if I recall from waaaay back he was a rocket man. Good lord I need some sleep. Thanks for checking me. Totally on me this time.