**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How much does doom really suffer from suicides?

JustSomeGuyJustSomeGuy Posts: 13
edited March 1 in General Discussion
I had a lot of luck in the aw season rewards 6* nexus, and pulled a doom! I know he's amazing, especially for someone like me who's stuck in 6.4.6. I ranked him up to rank 2, and he is one of my best champs. Problem is, most of my other top champs, like ghost, herc, Warlock, ultron, Diablo, corvus, aa, or, kitty and so on, benefit a lot from suicides, so I run them. Only one in my top champ who's hurt by suicides is 6* ht. With that in mind, would you say he's worth r3, over champs like knull, namor, caiw and abs man?

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    Not much depending on content.

Eq/se/story. Doesn't matter. Might not do whole path but who cares. Need to respec for long bosses like 6.4

Bg- never running suicides anyway.

Aq- probably need to respec but if you have to use doom ask for a different path

War - no issues unless on path 4

Incursion - probably a no go

Arena- if you play arena without suicides you probably hate it and that's the reason why

• Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 719 ★★★★
    If you do apothecary and the 22-hour objectives every day and regularly collect the 4-hour crystals, you can stack up on health potions. Then do ROL to stock up on more.

I run suicides as well, but for quests I have enough health potions to freely heal after each fight. You can definitely get plenty of use out of him to make it worth it
  • Options
    PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Posts: 137
    I run suicides and it's not that bad in any content. You'd go for sp3 anyway, by the time you get to second sp3 they're mostly dead.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,164 ★★★★★
    You can just do sp3 spam trick, with addition of relics it's very possible but you'll at least take 1 recoil damage
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,940 ★★★★
    If running suicides, spam SP3s. High mystic dispersion recommended
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Using sp2 and sp1 is not good for a champ like doom with suicides. He does not have any survivability or regen factor so u will have to strictly stick to using only sp3 in longer fights
  • Options
    JustSomeGuyJustSomeGuy Posts: 13
    Thanks for the answers everyone!