**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Black Widow Evade

Is anyone else noticing an issue with Black Widow in AQ where she evades and attacks at the same time similar to the Spider-Man bug?

Comments

• Options
    LightMagiciansLightMagicians Posts: 42
    Yes. Another thing is, she only has a 3% chance to evade all attacks, yet she's evading like spider-man. I also at times can't seem to block against her.
  • Options
    WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    Her evade is 3% when you use her but 30% when you fight against her. Working as intended.
  • Options
    AserAser Posts: 3
    WolfGuy wrote: »
    Her evade is 3% when you use her but 30% when you fight against her. Working as intended.

That's actually how I'd like it to be. Evade is bad offensively and good defensively...
  • Options
    LightMagiciansLightMagicians Posts: 42
    Aser

That's actually how I'd like it to be. Evade is bad offensively and good defensively...

You are missing the point here. She is not spider-man, so she shouldn't be evading like him.
  • Options
    jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    I have made discussion on old forum about the general percentages that dont match actual ability triggers. Black widow evade is tops on the list (3% which acts at least 10-15%).Captain america and thor stuns, both above 50% but trigger much less that it should.

As for above guy - yes my widow rarely evades and AI can trigger multiple times in a fight. a 3% chance should literally never trigger unless you are very lucky.