Options

Magic Thief - NEEDS NERF ASAP

Comments

• Options
    bor001bor001 Posts: 28
    We are G1 & play war for fun with the 40.% loyalty revives & reasonable boosting.. players could not get past some nodes & simply couldn’t be bothered .. war is about nothing but prestige for highest level wars .. for us a G1 its about fun & reasonable difficulty but thats gone out the window .. where are the content creators i thought the were supposed to but be the filter for this stuff ..
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 467 ★★★
    xNig said:

KM on stun reflect is nasty too.

KM is nasty on many nodes, his power gain is quick, cannot always hit his block.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,844 ★★★★★
    Let me add: void is banned this war
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 552 ★★★

Let me add: void is banned this war

Void, iceman, and kushala are probably going to be majority of attack bans this season.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,086 ★★★
    edited March 11
    I normally take Path 3 (so your Power Burn, Chitinous Thorns, Shock/Glancing path) in AW. Tactic champs I had to go against this past war were Kingpin, Nick Fury, and Adam Warlock. Then a couple Gorrs on the second islands. Luckily I was able to use my new Kushala to great effect, along with Sunspot. I originally had planned to go in with Bishop, but lo and behold he was banned. I imagine when season starts, that ban will also extend to Kushala as well, and maybe Sunspot.

Now I'm stuck with a few staple options for my path, but depending on which defenders are placed on which node and if they're Magic Thief, I might be SOL on X Magica counters I can bring in that are at a reliable level.

At least with Crush, I didn't have to worry about this most of the time. In fact I would usually ignore Steadfast due to my path, and just choose Decay for my Photon and still take some tactic fights, whereas now I HAVE to bring in one
  • Options
    _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    @Kabam Miike do not let this go live!
  • Options
    Sector1988Sector1988 Posts: 24
    This tactic is far too overtuned for certain defenders on certain nodes. Eg. Adam Warlock on node ten, who was unblockable all fight, and indestructible all fight despite me fighting him with Werewolf. Also he kept parrying my FIRST LIGHT ATTACK WHILE I WAS HITTING INTO HIS BLOCK. What the hell is Kabam doing? Who is this genius who is designing these war tactics?
  • Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 177 ★★
    Since Kabam won’t answers us, I wonder what the Guardians opinions on this tactic and the reaction that the base is having is? Maybe someone hears us!
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    pika said:

Current state of wars, maybe it's time to bump diversity points to 300 points.

Lovely triplets 🤣
  • Options
    MordMord Posts: 114 ★★
    Thecurler said:

The majority at my alliance are well and truly fed up with current state of the game, sticking around and hoping the situation improves and Kabam tries to make the game fun to play again.

Yep, I'm waiting for further feedback on the tactic. Because if this is going to be the final tuning then I might as well change alliance now instead of hating aw for two more seasons.

• Options
    PIKESTAIN said:

I think what’s so unbelievable here is the absolute lack of willingness to listen to the players and have a healthy dialect. This is the second season in a row where they’re like “oh yeah we are wrong but we’re gonna make a slight tweak we want it tougher anyways”….. and not actually engaging with comments. Do they not have a way to test these nodes on the elite maps? While the tweaks were a good step in the right direction, 4 champs (1 that is new) is not enough of an update to the pool. And there are some fights that you just can’t solo without the perfect storm (which won’t exist with bans etc).

How about you guys just talk to your player base? And listen? I know some of the feedback might not be helpful but that’s due to extreme frustration by some and frustration that, again, you aren’t doing a good job of listening.

Also find it funny that early on we had many more “Guardians” commenting on the post. Now, we don’t have that as much. I think they even know that the product you’re putting out isn’t realistic. Do us a favor, push war back. Test your product. Please.

It was the weekend, lol. I'm not a paid employee, I check the forums on my own time. Consider it volunteering, that's what Guardians are. Dont call out "Guardians" like that-.-

About the tactic, yes it is quite tough, but we can see kabam has signaled their intent on making war tougher. We have no say in this either, just provide feedback. Also the ccp are content creators, they cannot be blamed to "playtest" this. Fintech has no say in this, just saying. Dont need to point fingers at the ccp.

I suggest providing constructive feedback along with videos/ posts is most helpful in showing the game team our displeasure. Only as a community can we move forward. Threats and empty sentences do absolutely nothing.
  • Options
    PIKESTAIN said:

PIKESTAIN said:

I think what’s so unbelievable here is the absolute lack of willingness to listen to the players and have a healthy dialect. This is the second season in a row where they’re like “oh yeah we are wrong but we’re gonna make a slight tweak we want it tougher anyways”….. and not actually engaging with comments. Do they not have a way to test these nodes on the elite maps? While the tweaks were a good step in the right direction, 4 champs (1 that is new) is not enough of an update to the pool. And there are some fights that you just can’t solo without the perfect storm (which won’t exist with bans etc).

How about you guys just talk to your player base? And listen? I know some of the feedback might not be helpful but that’s due to extreme frustration by some and frustration that, again, you aren’t doing a good job of listening.

Also find it funny that early on we had many more “Guardians” commenting on the post. Now, we don’t have that as much. I think they even know that the product you’re putting out isn’t realistic. Do us a favor, push war back. Test your product. Please.

It was the weekend, lol. I'm not a paid employee, I check the forums on my own time. Consider it volunteering, that's what Guardians are. Dont call out "Guardians" like that-.-

About the tactic, yes it is quite tough, but we can see kabam has signaled their intent on making war tougher. We have no say in this either, just provide feedback. Also the ccp are content creators, they cannot be blamed to "playtest" this. Fintech has no say in this, just saying. Dont need to point fingers at the ccp.

I suggest providing constructive feedback along with videos/ posts is most helpful in showing the game team our displeasure. Only as a community can we move forward. Threats and empty sentences do absolutely nothing.
    It’s not calling anyone out, it’s looking for a response since Kabam isn’t really responding. I appreciate the insight. I think most people here are providing constructive feedback. I’m not making threats. And people saying their alliance isn’t playing isn’t really a threat either. War season starts in 2 days and many of us are having issues with players wanting to leave because of the tactic and give up war. We are a masters ally and having these types of issues. I get making war harder but this isn’t the way to do it. We’re frustrated and just want more communication from Kabam. Delay the season. Test the tactic a bit more. Give us more than 4 more additional attackers.

I’m sorry if that came off as an attack. Just looking for answers or something helpful.
    I totally get it. Personally not a huge fan of making war very tough, but I know the game team is working hard to alleviate some of the pain points. It is our job as the community to voice our concerns. I'm also t2/t1 rn, and used to be masters (chilling after a life event), so i get where you are coming from.