**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Magic Thief - NEEDS NERF ASAP

Comments

• Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 544 ★★★

Matty_Ice said:

Let me add: void is banned this war

, iceman, are probably going to be majority of attack bans this season.
    Don't manifest this into my world.
    😬
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 464 ★★★
    It’s obvious forum managers are not allowed to reply this thread anymore, meanwhile I also think they lost the key person to reschedule aw, it’s just technically impossible for Kabam.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,156 ★★★★★
    WillieB said:

People are not realizing what this will do to Hazard Shift path and nodes. The viable champ list is so small. There needs to be a much better way to manage this node outside of using a Tactic attacker. Plain and simple. Even as it currently stands it is insane.

Players close to the door with frustration with this game are going to walk this War season. No one wants a cash/resource grab tactic like this.

I run the hazard shift lane as well. Of course the champ they added to help our lane was Dust who 90% of us don't have. I usually use Iceman but now he's always banned. I did have some success with Bishop, but even using him causes him to lose almost half his health every fight despite getting the win, which in turn makes it a very expensive strategy.
    I've been using iceman and Kushala (she will regen what she loses in many matches) in addition to Dust on path 9 (got her bundle as I could see where this was heading). Even with those 3 it can be painful, and I expect iceman to be banned most wars.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 778 ★★★★
    Get ready to open your wallets Elite players... :smiley:
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    I am way past contemplating fighting 1L revives war, this is a given at this point. I am currently debating if fighting totally joyless wars, is worth it for the season rewards at the end.

I am staying this season with my alliance and I will rexamine at the end if it's worth it or if I should quit playing war alltogether.
  • Options

I am way past contemplating fighting 1L revives war, this is a given at this point. I am currently debating if fighting totally joyless wars, is worth it for the season rewards at the end.

I am staying this season with my alliance and I will rexamine at the end if it's worth it or if I should quit playing war alltogether.

Because many alliances are doing 1-loyalty war, so most of them will sit in the same bucket at the end (unless you want to push for top10), it's not bad to get some good rewards by doing this.

The only problem I have now is, even just do 1-loyalty war, it might take 10 minutes to complete a fight, it is too annoying when the tactic combines with some nodes and defenders.
  • Options
    _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    Matty_Ice said:

This Tactic needs to be addressed.

Honestly, Absman with Ibom and iceman can handle that. With the changes to tactic, it makes it a lot easier to deal with. I just shredded an Aarkus with absman this war.

Nope. He'd be indestructible 90% of the fight.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 582 ★★★★
    let's get objective. kabam, please show us the data for crush, separated by tier. give us the average potion use and defender diversity vs all the globals in the previous 12 months.

the symptoms of a toxic meta is low defender diversity and low potion use (implying lack of participation). let's see what the numbers show.

• Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 177 ★★
    FunnyDude said:

Nah, they are not refusing to reply, they don’t have a proper solution and don’t know what to reply, imo.

They just don’t care.
  • Options
    bor001bor001 Posts: 28
    our first season war G1 .. getting parried constantly hitting into defenders block .. happy days
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,357 ★★★★
    First season war Iceman banned, that's one of two hazard shift xmagica counters banned and the other takes too much damage from when she isn't in diamond form.
  • Options

First season war Iceman banned, that's one of two hazard shift xmagica counters banned and the other takes too much damage from when she isn't in diamond form.

Kabam hears your concerns...... Now listening is a whole other story...
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    PIKESTAIN said:

While I feel your comments and concerns are quite merited given this situation, I can’t help but feel like each of your posts is intentionally trying to poke the bear until it backfires on you lol.
  • Options

PIKESTAIN said:

While I feel your comments and concerns are quite merited given this situation, I can’t help but feel like each of your posts is intentionally trying to poke the bear until it backfires on you lol.
    I mean, at this point any response would be welcomed. Just acknowledge there are still problems with the tactic. Not asking for the world here. It's a major disservice to the player base to continually ignore the concerns and issues. Don't really know what to do at this point.
  • Options
    FunnyDude said:

Good chance for me to learn how to use White Tiger, just died for 20 times :-)
    now I know how to use her.

How is she? Just pulled the 6*, but I think I’m going to go all-in on Destroyer instead
  • Options

FunnyDude said:

How is she? Just pulled the 6*, but I think I’m going to go all-in on Destroyer instead
    she is probably the best counter for Gorr and Serpent with magik-x tag.
  • Options

PIKESTAIN said:

Why not? They are doing bad job, it's responsibility of the community to point it out,
    if they don't reply to the feedbacks, we have to assume they didn't see.
  • Options
    FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

she is probably the best counter for Gorr and Serpent with magik-x tag.
    Even over Kushala?