**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need you guys help on my pick for the $1 crystal

CloutlordreeCloutlordree Posts: 110
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
i want a 4* gwen pool because I have her duped as a 3* 3/1 and she can handle act 4 so imagine her as a 4* but then again I want to see what the hype is about with stark spider, but then again I have a 4* skilled awakening gem I need help lol is stark spider better than a duped gwen pool or king pin? Flag  Quote ·   ?

Need you guys help on my pick for the $1 crystal 15 votes

Take your chances with gp or kp
13%
Nexus_UY_ScutiMr_mc_person34 2 votes
Take your chances with stark spidey or the other tech champ
60%
NDK13StefanjonesJonrdz1AwesomeKyloRenlxTheDoctorxlSpiritOfVengeanceTheMarauder53PincheChingonChris_Killer 9 votes
Either
26%
FilmScorpionMasterTroller42Kayser2705P0ssessedDragon 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Explanations will be great also thanks
  • Options
    At least let me know something if your are going to "LOL" my posy 🤕
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    I think maybe you are confused on how the crystal works. It is not class specific.
  • Options
    TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    I have heard kingpin is not trash tier but not good tier either so if you get a gp immediately gem her i have her as a 3 star and she gets it done with ease
  • Options
    Thanks for the info and suggestions you all @Raganator @TheMarauder53 @MasterTroller42
  • Options
    Either
    You don't get to pick. I think that's why people are hitting "LOL". It's one crystal, with twelve possible champions in it. Don't feel bad. Very often the official announcements and explanations for how things work can be pretty confusing and unclear.
  • Options
    Stark Spidey is the bomb! Build up poise charges, then hit like a truck! Bonus is the auto evade during specials!!! Take him into war against all those unblockable s2 nodes. 😎