**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The RNG is a joke

GarloGarlo Posts: 229 ★★
edited March 3 in General Discussion
I know, you know, everybody knows that the game is based on RNG, but what the heck, I'm planning to do Zemo's challenge. I need a 5* Zemo to complete the team, so I decided to open some 5* dual crystals. I had a lot of shards, I had...
I opened 131 dual crystals, guess what! No Zemo anywhere. Many times we suppose that there is a kind of manipulation in the RNG and we have reasons to believe it.
By the way, I will just wait for Zemo's arena, at least for 6 months because there is no announcement for him.

Comments

• Options
    OurobørosOurobøros Posts: 1,365 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

There was the login crystal only a month or two ago??

Last month's actually
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,263 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I’m missing the 5* as well and it’s a bummer. But no, it’s not a sign that the game is rigged. There are 86 champs between the Mutant and Skill classes, minus 5 trophy champs. Dust and Onslaught aren’t in the basic pool yet, and I’m not sure off the top of my head if Chee’ilth is or not. Let’s say, for the sake of the conversation, that there are 78 champions in the Mutant/Skill dual class crystal. Targeting any one of them would be extremely difficult.

What I’d like to see is Kabam stick Zemo into a 5* incursions crystal pool with the next reset. That way there’s at least a narrower pool to try to target for him.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,587 ★★★★★
    I don't blame op. I had the same struggle to get 5* knull for carina 2.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

What I’d like to see is Kabam stick Zemo into a 5* incursions crystal pool with the next reset. That way there’s at least a narrower pool to try to target for him.

That's a really good idea actually. Kabam should defo do this so most endgame players would be able to achieve a full zemo team. I genuinely hope a Kabam employee sees this post.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,503 ★★★★
    Didn't we get free Zemo some time ago? some got 5* while paragon and Valiant got 6*.. please correct if I'm mistaken.
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 300 ★★
    Should have max ranked a 4* Zemo right before you opened the crystals lol. Seems to always happen to me.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★

Et tu, Brute?
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 771 ★★★
    I got the 6 & 5 star zemo and I don’t really care about them.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★

I got the 6 & 5 star zemo and I don’t really care about them.

Well you need the 6 star one (and the 5 star helps) to do the Carina challenge in the first place.