Options

Another day, another bug

Hi Kabam,

I recently just took my ascneded abs man to r5. I was fighting hercules in arena and I noticed that his immortality was not shortened at all. Intrigued by this I dueled my hulkling and his indestructable buff didn't have it's duration reduced either. Can kabam confirm the bug and maybe fix it?

Thanks,
jj jj~9

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,757 ★★★★★
    That's weird, my Carl is working just fine with that. Mind sharing what kind of phone you're playing on? Also a video goes a long ways to helping kabam find bugs. I recommend just uploading a video onto YouTube and setting it as unlisted and sharing the link here.
  • Options
    jj_jj_9jj_jj_9 Posts: 86
    @Pikolu I play on an iphone 15 recently updated.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 846 ★★★
    Can you send a video? If you trigger herc’s immortality when he has his 50% bonus buff duration active (from recently completing a feat), it will reduce the base immortality duration by 90% but still have the increased 50%.

So it’ll be (9*0.1) + (9*0.5) = 5.4 secs

As for Hulkling, yeah that’s odd
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,757 ★★★★★
    @jj_jj_9
    No one can reproduce your fight vs hulkling. Really need video evidence provided for this one.
  • Options
    jj_jj_9jj_jj_9 Posts: 86
    @Kabam Miike @Pikolu I tried the herc and hulkling fight again and the bug was gone I don't know what it was. Thanks for responding and trying to help me out. Also I got a sub 2 minute solo of wow hulkling so I'm happy this bug is gone.
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 630 ★★★
    I have this happen almost all the time i thought it could be aa reduction from the infuriate but im not sure that would affect that ability
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,563 ★★★★★
    I've posted about this too and had no replies.

Happened to me twice in aq, randomly.