**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Saga boost

TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 744 ★★★
edited March 6 in General Discussion
I have a question regarding the saga boost, which is currently active in the game.

Is this the only boost that will be activated during the event? In the original announcement on sagas, it specifically said all areas of the contest:

Or, am I just being impatient?

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    See the bottom of your picture there….. read that line
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,357 ★★★★

See " modes: Alliance War, Event Quests"
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

See " modes: Alliance War, Event Quests"
    I think what they mean is that boosts were meant to start today... The fact they started early may mean there was a bug and later today they will be updated to work in other game modes as well...
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    No. They said in the stream that a boost will start right away and then when the monthly stuff updates the full boost will become active. The full boost will start today when the monthly stuff updates.
  • Options

No. They said in the stream that a boost will start right away and then when the monthly stuff updates the full boost will become active. The full boost will start today when the monthly stuff updates.

Awesome. Thanks!
  • Options
    Well, the boost hasn't changed.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,324 ★★★★★

It’s almost the end of March 6th. Boost still says AW. Looks like it didn’t change. Reading the bottom line didn’t help much.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,734 Guardian
    Graves_3 said:

It’s almost the end of March 6th. Boost still says AW. Looks like it didn’t change. Reading the bottom line didn’t help much.
    Don't trust what it says. The boost is active essentially everywhere in the game.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,851 ★★★★★
    Can someone from Kabam confirm this? Mine is currently displaying only Alliance War. Even if it is active everywhere, confirmation would be nice
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 811 ★★★★
    edited March 7
    IMHO, you aren’t going to notice any difference unless you are doing the same AQ fights and do them cleanly. Maybe in arena it makes you a couple seconds faster

10% just isn’t that noticeable unless you are running recoil masteries where you will lose health faster.
  • Options

IMHO, you aren’t going to notice any difference unless you are doing the same AQ fights and do them cleanly. Maybe in arena it makes you a couple seconds faster

10% just isn’t that noticeable unless you are running recoil masteries where you will lose health faster.

I'm asking because I wanna run the Mojo and Zemo challenges and get the cheapest run possible. The 10% is a nice bonus.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,851 ★★★★★
    Have they commented on this? I want to do my Zemo run soon
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    It appears to only be a visual bug…

Here is the attack rating of my NF when accessed from the champion Tab:

And here is my NF during Event Quest (Chapter 3.2, TB difficulty)

That’s exactly 10% more attack (and also health)… No Attack modifying synergy or other boosts involved…

Same with Odin…