Horrendously low rewards....

Pickle_ticklePickle_tickle Member Posts: 29
Any other Thronebreakers shocked at how poor this months Event Quest rewards are?? There's 50 T2 dust in the solo objectices, which is nice, there's a 6 star awakening gem in the solo event but then basically nothing !

Am i missing something or is that essentially it this month? The traders outpost is a joke.... there's a sniff of 6 star shards and 8,550 T6 basic catalyst fragments.... i can get more from a week of AQ....

Jan & Feb I could do one path of the EQ and get a fully formed 6 star or a fully formed T6, there's just no comparison. There's also literally 0 7 star shards on offer for TB.

I've been away from the game for years but came back the start of this year and have been making great progress but this lack luster month makes me wanna step away again. What's everyone else's thoughts?

Comments

• JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Valiants not much better
  • Pickle_ticklePickle_tickle Member Posts: 29
    edited March 6
    Skyfaw said:

Thronebreaker shouldn’t even get 7*, not sure what you’re expecting. Let alone in abundance of t6 basic and t3 alpha.

How about some 6* shards ? I can get 1 fully formed 6* over a month… great 👍 idk why your backing kabam so hard when the rewards are objectively bad.

I got 7* shards the last 2 months running why should this month be so much worse, not every month has to be a banger but this is pitiful. And saying “just get paragon”…
    A.) I’ve completed act 7 I just need to rank up my 6 stars, guess what I need to do that ?
    B.) paragon rewards are just as trash not everyone can be a whale that spends on the game like you clearly are.

• Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Dr_doom1 said:

Get paragon
    The rewards will be higher

Get paragon

Actually not,the paragon rewards are kinda mid not even 7* stars fragment
    True... But still everything else that comes with getting paragon is better
  • RockyshockyRockyshocky Member Posts: 108 ★★
    Dr_doom1 said:

Get paragon

Get paragon

Actually not,the paragon rewards are kinda mid not even 7* stars fragment
    paragons get some thousands of shards in the solo event. the store itself is very much not exciting though, I agree.
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 261 ★★
    I mean Valiant can get 4 tier 3 alphas or 4 tier 6 basics in some combination once a week from the store. No tier 6 class catalysts, but I think the rewards are pretty solid for valiant.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,971 ★★★★
    I get what OP saying, but you must remember that TB isn't supposed to be as juiced up as Paragon or Valiant. I personally think the rewards this season are fine, and will nonetheless aid me in my progression towards paragon
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 178

Skyfaw said:

Thronebreaker shouldn’t even get 7*, not sure what you’re expecting. Let alone in abundance of t6 basic and t3 alpha.

How about some 6* shards ? I can get 1 fully formed 6* over a month… great 👍 idk why your backing kabam so hard when the rewards are objectively bad.

I got 7* shards the last 2 months running why should this month be so much worse, not every month has to be a banger but this is pitiful. And saying “just get paragon”…
    A.) I’ve completed act 7 I just need to rank up my 6 stars, guess what I need to do that ?
    B.) paragon rewards are just as trash not everyone can be a whale that spends on the game like you clearly are.

Side quest arent there to hand out progression title. We got extra rewards last few months beyond progression level, for example I got first free 7 star crystal from gifted guardian, I was nowhere near to form a 7star. Keep moving towards paragon, you get better reward.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,733 ★★★★★

I mean Valiant can get 4 tier 3 alphas or 4 tier 6 basics in some combination once a week from the store. No tier 6 class catalysts, but I think the rewards are pretty solid for valiant.

We valiant don’t need tier 3 aplha and tier 6b I almost was at the cap had to buy sigil mostly because i not rank whatever I can and like I wait for the best opportunity like wow fight r4 kushale because i like to play a new champion
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★

Skyfaw said:

complete act 8 and explore act 7🤷‍♂️ Im paragon as a basically FTP aside from that 5 dollar collectors card like every 3-4 months
    arifin74 said:

Skyfaw said:

Side quest arent there to hand out progression title. We got extra rewards last few months beyond progression level, for example I got first free 7 star crystal from gifted guardian, I was nowhere near to form a 7star. Keep moving towards paragon, you get better reward.
    I get what you're saying, I'm very close to paragon and will get it this month, i also understand that the rewards get better as i go up. Yet none of you are understanding what I'm saying. There is NOTHING for TB this month.... Like look up the TB new currency store and tell me that there's literally anything of decent value. I don't want fully formed T6 Basics or loads of 7 star shards but literally anything, a good amount of 6* shards, half a T6 Basic, or maybe even some T1 dust....

You're all just saying climb higher..... I AM, we all are, doesnt mean we should get no decent rewards this month...

Skyfaw said:

complete act 8 and explore act 7🤷‍♂️ Im paragon as a basically FTP aside from that 5 dollar collectors card like every 3-4 months
    What a stupid response... so of they put no rewards for doing an EQ you wouln't complain because you can just do Story quests instead? I'm talking about how bad the EQ rewards are, I appreciate there are other rewards elsewhere in the game, that's just irrelevant.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,171 ★★★★★
    I always wonder why Cav TB are first ones to complain about 0 rewards
    But the moment anyone suggests to try to become Paragon Valaint, they go like 😡😡😡😡😡
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 880 ★★★

Any other Thronebreakers shocked at how poor this months Event Quest rewards are?? There's 50 T2 dust in the solo objectices, which is nice, there's a 6 star awakening gem in the solo event but then basically nothing !

Am i missing something or is that essentially it this month? The traders outpost is a joke.... there's a sniff of 6 star shards and 8,550 T6 basic catalyst fragments.... i can get more from a week of AQ....

Jan & Feb I could do one path of the EQ and get a fully formed 6 star or a fully formed T6, there's just no comparison. There's also literally 0 7 star shards on offer for TB.

I've been away from the game for years but came back the start of this year and have been making great progress but this lack luster month makes me wanna step away again. What's everyone else's thoughts?

I’m tb too, totally agree. The rewards are trash
    PT_99 said:

I always wonder why Cav TB are first ones to complain about 0 rewards
    But the moment anyone suggests to try to become Paragon Valaint, they go like 😡😡😡😡😡

because your completely missing the point. I'm not comparing TB rewards to Valiant or Paragon. IM COMPARING TO OTHER TB REWARDS. use your eyes and read. I completely understand that higher titles = higher rewards, as i've said, I'll be paragon before the month ends. It doesnt excuse the complete lack of rewards at TB compared to any other month at TB. Imagine Kabam announced that there were no rewards for TB this month? would you still say, "just get paragon"? such a dumb response and completely irrelevant.

Its like saying, rewards are bad? just spend £1000 on the game for crystals.... yeh no duh