**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else experiencing ai being able to back out during aegon heavy

Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 ★★
Was playing with aegon and doing the “start fight with heavy” at 999 charges as usual.

As usual sometimes the ai dashed in with medium as usual and hit me , made me unstoppable and then I got my three hit heavy in, and sometimes it ran back, waited for me to heavy, and then smacked me up.

However…

On occasion, it would run in and hit me, get hit by the first heavy hit, and then dash out, avoiding the other two hits..it looked like it actually got bounced out and then was able to back out, they way it looked on screen. Almost like it went unstoppable also. But there was no node to allow that.

There was no other evade etc on the node or anything to account for it. And it occurred on multiple opponents.

Anyone else getting this happen?

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    edited March 7
    Happened against TB serpent 2 times back to back.
  • Options
    edited March 7
    Ai has clearly been watching MSD or someone for skills like that.

What that looks like is -

med attack - (bait heavy) dash back -med intercept ( in between heavy hits) …

Madbmi

Ai coding needs to add a 0.2s response delay or something as this is the ai instantly responding to a heavy by dexxing and immediately going back in with a med in the tightest of gaps. And repeatedly doing it…

This instant speed of response time makes it look almost like human levels of fight anticipation and planning.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

That heavy didn’t connect at all…

OP was talking about AI dashing out AFTER getting hit by the first Heavy hit…
  • Options
    That is true yes, i need to get a vid of it occurring. As the vid above isn’t quite what’s happening to me, but still interesting.

• Options

Show me one single old video where ai connected a hit and it dashed back.

I have provided my side of the proof, I'll wait for yours. Thank you.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

What? I was just trying to point out that you guys are talking about different things…

I don’t know if what OP described really is a thing, but that’s what they said at least…
  • Options
    @G-Hun-Gear

Yes you are correct. I am talking about a different type of interaction.

My first heavy hit connects as they dash in with a medium, triggering the unstoppable and the 6 furies, and it’s AFTER the first hit connect of my heavy that they get an opportunity to bounce back and retreat.

Possibly the other poster is misreading your comment and thinking you are challenging his video, rather than you just saying it’s valid, but different? So maybe just lost in translation?
  • Options
    And yes, will try and get a vid if possible.
  • Options

What? I was just trying to point out that you guys are talking about different things…

I don’t know if what OP described really is a thing, but that’s what they said at least…
    I can reproduce what I sent again.
    In my 3 attempts, this happened twice and the third time full heavy connected.

At this point,
    I can back up only what I experienced, I haven't seen the scenario where first hit of heavy connected and whiffed afterwards.

Talking about different things, Right, but I'm assuming the base of the issue has to be same.